MPIF 15

Jungkook held the files in his arms with his usual cold face

Jungkook held the files in his arms with his usual cold face. Yes, he's dating Jimin now and the older promised him that he'll take good care of him and make sure to not go back to his old habits. He knocked on Jimin's office door, hearing a 'come in' before opening it. He walks in, and sees a woman, flirting with Jimin, but the older didn't look at her way and seemed to be annoyed. Jimin looks up and a smile appeared on his face.
"You can leave now, Ms Hyun" Jimin says, and Ms Hyun huffs, walking away. She looked at Jungkook, rolling her eyes and went out.

Jungkook huffs and walks over to Jimin's desk, putting down the files.
"Here's your files, Mr Park" Jungkook says, giving a sarcastic smile. Jimin chuckles and as Jungkook's about to leave, he grabbed his arm and pulling him to his lap.
"Is my baby jealous?" Jimin says, resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook huffs and held Jimin's arms that's wrapped around his waist.
"Who wouldn't be? We just started dating, that girl was all over you, showing her nonexistent cleavage while you're just there letting it happen" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Baby, I didn't even look" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's neck.
"Whatever-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin turns his head to him and kissed him. His eyes widened but he kissed back, smiling.
"Now, that's how I cheer you up, huh?" Jimin says as they pulled away. Jungkook scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"Baby, stop rolling your eyes because you'll have it rolling when we do-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook shuts him up with a kiss. Pulling away, Jungkook glared at Jimin.
"Shut up, Park, I'll slap you without hesitation" Jungkook says, glaring. Jimin chuckles and hugged Jungkook tighter.

"Let's stay like this for a few minutes"