MPIF 10

"Oh, Jinyu, what do you want?" Jimin asks with a smile as he looks at the paper, not paying attention to the woman in front of him, looking at him with "sexy" eyes

"Well... Mr Park... " She says and smirked, sitting down on his lap. Jimin frowns, looking at her.
"Hey, get off" Jimin says, trying to push her off. Suddenly, the door opens and Jinyu kissed him. Jimin pushes her off of his lap, seeing the person on the door. Jungkook, looking at them with his usual cold face. But from afar, he was hurt by what he saw.
"Jungkook-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook walked to his desk and put down the files he was holding.
"I don't think I'm free for that day, sir" Jungkook says and left. Jimin looked at Jinyu, glaring at her.
"You" Jimin says and she smiled.

"Yes, sir?" She says and Jimin stood up, taking a deep breath, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"Get out and you're fired" Jimin says, making her look at him with wide eyes.
"You had it coming" Jimin says and she shook her head.
"I didn't mean it, sir, please" She says, starting to cry. Jimin had enough, he grabbed her by arm, not too tight but enough to drag her out of the office.
"Pack your things, get out and never come back" Jimin says before slamming the door close.

Jimin screamed in frustration, kicking the wall in anger.
"I lost my chance again!" He yelled, ruffling his hair, obviously frustrated. He sighs, sitting down on his chair and resting his head on his hands.
"I was close" He says, pulling his hair lightly.

LOML 💜❤💜❤

Sorry, I might be busy on the date

Jungkook...

I'm really sorry, sir

Maybe next time?

I need to do my work, sir