MPIF Finale

Taehyung raises his brow as he peeked over Jungkook's shoulder, seeing their messages

"Wow, you don't even give your friend any attention anymore" Taehyung dramatically cried, huffing.
"Shut up, Taehyung hyung, you always have my attention, you're literally loud" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Especially when you watch those po-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung covered his mouth.
"That is not very PG of you, Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung says, pointing at us.
"Who?" Jungkook asks, looking at where Taehyung is pointing.
"Nevermind" Taehyung says, huffing as wiped his hand on Jungkook's trousers.

"Disgusting" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"Hyung, shut up, I'm gonna call him" Jungkook says, making Taehyung huff.
"Okay, okay" Taehyung says, shaking his head. Jungkook's phone rang and then Jimin's voice is heard.
"I hope these guys don't se-...that's not very PG of me" Taehyung thought before leaving. Jungkook giggles and Jimin said some pickup lines that was not so impressive but made him smile.
"This is why I need to find someone" He says, huffing.

Jungkook smiled as he walked inside Jimin's office. He didn't see the older, but there was a bouquet on the desk with chocolates.
"Hyung?" He says, gasping as he felt arms around his waist.
"Hi, baby" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's neck. The younger hummed, leaning to Jimin's touch.
"Can't believe you're like this with me now, before, you always ignore me and reject my lunch offers" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Well, because, I'm comfortable with you now... And why would I be cold to my boyfriend?" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin kissed Jungkook and they rocked back and forth, even though there was no music.
"I love you" Jimin says and Jungkook smiled.
"I love you too, Mr Park... Who was flirty" Jungkook says, making Jimin huff.

"I'll let that go"

"Ohhh~ Good~... I love you though"