MPIF 12

"Yeah, yeah, you lied to me-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin connects his lips with him

"Yeah, yeah, you lied to me-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin connects his lips with him. His eyes widened, pushing the older a little.
"What are you doing, sir?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"I-I'm so sorry, you wouldn't shut up" Jimin says, biting his bottom lip.
"Is that your way to shut someone up?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Jimin blushes, looking down as he smirked slightly.
"Yeah" Jimin says, hearing snickers.
"Now explain please" Jungkook says, sighing.
"That girl, she just kissed me... I didn't kiss back when you left immediately, you didn't see how I pushed her... " Jimin says, sighing.

Jungkook stared at him, and it's a different stare, not like those stares he get when they're in work.
"I-I'm so sorry for assuming fast... It's just... You just asked to take me out and then I saw that" Jungkook says and that's the first time Jimin has heard him stutter.
"That's okay... Are you still gonna go out with me? You're not busy, right?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded, chuckling.
"Please don't spread the word about me being like this in home" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Sure, this is between me and you" Jimin says, winking.

"If you do spread it, you won't see the sun again" Jungkook says, making a "I'm gonna slit your throat" gesture. Jimin chuckles nervously, nodding.
"So, we'll meet on Saturday?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, chuckling.

Jungkook blushes as soon as Jimin left. He looks back as he hears some chuckling. He rolls his eyes, staring at Taehyung.
"Shut up" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I haven't said anything" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"I don't care, shut up" Jungkook says, huffing as he crosses his arms.
"What is this I see? Cold Jeon Jungkook? Blushing? This is unreal" Taehyung says, teasing Jungkook. This caused Jungkook to get irritated and flick his forehead.

"OW! I'M SO SORRY!"