MPIF 4

To be honest, Jungkook isn't really that serious

To be honest, Jungkook isn't really that serious. When he's in house, he's...
"OI! THIS IS ME! AH-HUH, AH-HUH" Jungkook says as he twerks in front of his mirror(me). He clears his throat as he hears a knock on his door.
"Yes?" He says, opening the door to be met with Taehyung, his roommate. Jungkook laughs and high-fives Taehyung, both started twerking immediately.
"Go bestie, go bestie" Both said, sticking their tongues out.

"So, Jungkook, how's work" Taehyung asks as he they started eating the salad they had prepared.
"Oh, you know? Tiring, these creepy guys kept staring at me and my boss keeps asking me why I act like I'm so serious with work, easy, I need money to keep me alive" He says, rolling his eyes. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head.
"How about you?" Jungkook asks, making Taehyung roll his eyes.
"Oi, bro, just because you're the secretary doesn't mean you don't see me near, we work in the same place" Taehyung says, scoffing.

"Oh, come on, you know that I can't act like this when I'm in work" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"That doesn't mean you don't see me in work" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"Oh, shut the fuck up, hyung" Jungkook says, sticking his tongue out as he mocked Taehyung.
"Why do you even act like that in work though?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, hyung, because I don't wanna be distracted" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"Hmm, I think Mr Park likes you" Taehyung says, making Jungkook scoff.
"Oh, come on, me? Pfft, no, I don't think so... I think he's just trying to flirt with me, you know him" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"You don't know, maybe Mr Park is serious with you" Taehyung says as he stared at the younger.

"I don't think so... "