MPIF 8

"Okay" Jungkook says

"Okay" Jungkook says. The girl is shocked. She thought he would be saying these things and all, but he just said a simple 'okay'. She stared at him. She gulped at the way he looked at her, an emotionless face with cold eyes.
"Now, if you may excuse me... And also, leave this restroom, it's for guys" Jungkook says before leaving. The girl is left there, huffing but also dumbfounded.

"What happened to you?" Taehyung asks as Jungkook is stress eating.
"This girl at the men's restroom, she told me to stay away from Mr Park, like the fuck?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"What did you say?" Taehyung asks, chuckling.
"An okay" Jungkook says and chewed on his dried seaweed.
"Just an okay? You didn't argue with her? I was expecting a drama" Taehyung says, huffing.
"You do know I don't like causing scenes, but she did get on my nerves, she should be glad she's a girl, if she wasn't. ARGH!" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Why are you so mad? Didn't you tell me you don't like Mr Park?" Taehyung says, laughing as he took some of Jungkook's dried seaweed.
"Hey!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I didn't tell you that I don't like Mr Park, I like him. That handsome face of him, that I want to punch but don't want to in the same time. He's an angel face but a demon" Jungkook says, huffing.
"You know what? It'll be cool if you act like this while in work" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Never" Jungkook says, glaring at him.
"I'd film you then send it to Mr Park, so he can know that you're not that cold" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Don't you dare, Kim Taehyung" Jungkook says, pinching Taehyung's side.

"Oh, shut up... I can do it if I want to... Ugh, that hurts"

 Ugh, that hurts"