MPIF 9

Jungkook looks up as he sees a shadow that covered his work

Jungkook looks up as he sees a shadow that covered his work. He sees Jimin, who's scratching his nape and Taehyung hiding a little far from them. He sees Taehyung, giving a thumbs up and winking before leaving. He frowns, looking up at the older.
"Yes, Mr Park?" Jungkook asks. Jimin gulps, giving a small smile.
"Uhm... Well... Jungkook, would you like to go out with me? Like... A date?" Jimin says, biting his bottom lip, nervous for the answer.

Jungkook is shocked, looking at the older.
"Uhm.... Mr Park? Are you sure? I mean... You're not busy?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"When was I ever busy?" Jimin says, eyes widening as he looked at the younger, who frowned.
"I mean... I am not, sorry" Jimin says, chuckling a little as he scratched his head.
"Okay, sure" Jungkook says, nodding before looking back at the files. Jimin's eyes widened, he nodded and gulped, he'll scream in his office later, luckily it's soundproof.

"Uhm... Saturday at 6pm? Is that good?" Jimin asks, and Jungkook nodded. He then sees Jungkook write something on a piece of paper and gave it to Jimin.
"Here's my number, Mr Park... " Jungkook says, looking up at him and gave him a small smile before looking away. Jimin gulped, he got his number. HE GOT HIS FUCKING NUMBER.
"I'll be taking my leave now" Jimin says and Jungkook hums. Jimin walks away, blushing as he stared at the paper with a big smile.

Jimin screamed in excitement inside his office, he looked at the number again, which he had already added in his contact with the ID number as "LOML 💜❤💜❤". He stops as he hears a knock, looking up and clearing his throat as the door opened.
"Yes?" Jimin asks and the girl smirked at him.

"Hi, Mr Park... "