Enhypen's Heeseung - Clowns

(Happy birthday Heeseung, you are an amazing person and you are very talented. I wish you the best 🥳🥳❤❤😁😊😊)

Heeseung's POV

I don't like clowns, simple as that. I don't like how they look, act. It just creeps me out. Anything that has to do with clowns, you won't see me there. Like this one time, Sunoo, Niki, Jake, and Sunghoon wanted to watch a scary clown movie. I was coming out of my room when I heard.

"Hyungs, let's watch a scary clown movie". Niki said with a tone of excitement in his voice.

"Ok which one", Jake said, grabbing the remote and flicking through the movies. 

"That one hyung, the clown one" he said 

"Ok, should we get the rest of them", Sunghoon said standing up from his seat. 

"Yeah", Jay said standing up as well.

I heard footsteps coming my way, I panicked and jumped in my bed. I was trying to act like I was asleep. Then I heard my door open.

"Hyu- oh he's sleeping let's, let him rest Jay" said as he walked over to me and tucked me in. 

They then closed the door and I heard them walking back. I was so relieved that I dodged that. It's kind of embarrassing to be afraid of clowns. Clowns are supposed to be fun, happy and goofy for kids. Instead people turned them into killer clowns. I never told my members I was scared of clowns because it was silly. When I'm around clowns I start to panic and I feel like I can't breathe. Yea, so it's not fun. To make things even worse, Jungwon came and told us that we had to go to the circus tomorrow for filming. He told us that the manager just called. My heart sank. I tried not to panic.

"Hey, hyung you ok you look kind of pale" Jake said his eyes were filled with worry. Once he said that all eyes were on me. 

"Yea, I'm ok, I'm going to go to bed early good night guys'' I said standing up and leaving.

"Bye hyung" they all said confused.

"That was weird", Jungwon said.

He got a chorus of yeahs and hums.

 I was laying in my bed and I hated that we had to go tomorrow. I couldn't act sick, so that was out of the plan. I just rolled over and fell asleep in defeat.

The next morning went so quickly, everyone but me was excited. We got in the car and Niki started talking about Clowns. I was starting to panic and I panicked even more when I saw the entrance. It was all decorated, with balloons and colorful strings hanging off it. We all got out and huddled around this cotton candy booth, when our manager came up.

"Hey, I need you guys,follow me,'' he said.I started walking but he stopped me. 

"Heeseung, stay here. I just need to talk with the others, ok".

I was kind of confused, but I listened. I watched them walk off.

Jungwon's POV 

The manager came up to us and asked to speak with us. He then told Heeseung hyung to stay behind, so we were all confused. We waved bye to Heeseung hyung and followed our manager. He led us into a room and we sat in some chairs that were lined up. We all sat down and waited for instructions. When he closed the door, his serious face fell, and a smirk grew.

"So, I called you guys in here, so we can scare Heeseung". 

Once he said that we all smirked. 

"So how do you plan on scaring him", Niki said, invested in the plan.

"Don't worry everything is set up, you guys sit back and watch the monitor". He said as he closed the door.