TXT'S Soobin - Ski Accident

(Happy Birthday Soobin. Your an amazing leader and I hope you enjoy your day. I hope it is filled with lots of joy and fun 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Soobin's POV 

Today we went to a ski resort. We all wanted to try something new and different. Something exciting. So our manager booked us a week stay at a very nice ski hotel. When we heard the news we all sprinted to get packed. We just wanted to get there very quickly. When we got there our company had bought a whole floor for only us. So that meant we had our own rooms. So with that being said we just had fun. We were running around the whole floor up and down the halls racing. We then decided to play hide and seek in the entire hotel, which was really fun. I was nervous about it at first but when we saw staff of the hotel we acted normal and yes we had disguises on. We felt free and it felt like a weight was taken off of my chest. I knew the boys felt the same. After running out all of our energy we headed back to Yeonjun Hyungs room to relax and order room service. When I tell you the staff were probably so tired of us ordering. I think we ordered everything on the entire menu. We finally let them rest and we just binged watched movies and played games on VR or on our phones. We then all fell asleep full and happy.

Huengkai won't stop talking about skiing. He showed us videos of people doing cool tricks and he had a look of amazement in his eyes. He said he wants to learn all those cool tricks too. So we rushed breakfast and got ready for skiing. 

"Yay we're going skiing," Kai said, jumping around in the snow. We just laughed at how silly he was being. There was an instructor waiting for us. He basically told us how to ski. He led us to a tiny hill to practice before we got to the big one. Kai and Beomgyu got the hang of it really quickly. As for me, Taehyun and Yeonjun Hyung, we still needed a little improvement. Soon Taehyun got the hang of it, leaving just me and Yeonjun Hyung. The instructor then decided that we were ready for the big hill. Kai and Beomgyu were off. Speeding down the hill laughing and doing little tricks that the instructor taught us. Taehyun and Yeonjun then went speeding down after them. I was nervous at first but if my members weren't nervous why would I be. So with that I went. It started off ok until I couldn't stop. There was a little fence at the end of the hill to stop people from going over the limits. 

"I CAN'T STOP," I yelled. My mind was trying to remember how the instructor told us to stop. But I couldn't think straight and crashed straight into the fence, knocking the wind out of myself. I flipped over the fence landing on my back. I tried to get up but my body hurt so bad. I think I have a spinal injury. I tried to catch my breath but it was hard.

"Hyung, don't worry, help is on the way,'' Kai said, patting my head. I felt so stupid, little kids where perfectly skiing down this hill and I couldn't even stop. My eyes were slowly closing until Yeonjun Hyung said

"Hey, don't go to sleep, Binnie. Keep your eyes ok for us, ok". I started to look around and that's when I noticed that everyone's eyes were red. I didn't mean to make them upset.

"Don't cry guys".

"How can we not Hyung, you can't even move without being in pain, '' Taehyun said holding my hand.

"I'll be fine promise". The paramedics came and there was blood in the snow. Wait, that's mine. I tried to look up but pain shot through my body, leaving me helpless. Yeonjun Hyung drove the others to the hospital.

Kai's POV 

Soobin Hyung wasn't supposed to get hurt. This was supposed to be a time to relax and have fun. He can't even move. When the paramedics moved him there was blood in the snow. I didn't even realize that he was bleeding through his jacket. 

"Hyung did you know Soobin Hyung was bleeding?'' I said.

"No he was,'' Yeonjun Hyung said.

"He might have gotten stabbed by the fence,'' Taehyun said, fiddling nervously with fingers.

Soobin's POV 

I was awakened by loud talking. It was none other than my members. They were talking with the doctor and also trying to get into my room. 

"Your friends are really worried about you, '' a nurse said, making me jump a little. I then hissed out in pain.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you and you might not want to move, I'm cleaning your wounds. You have 2 cuts on your stomach. They might leave scars, she said, patting it with alcohol. You have 2 cuts and have a spinal injury. You should take it easy for a while, so you can get better". 

"Ok, got it". My members were finally allowed inside. 

"Hyung do you need anything?" Beomgyu said, rushing up to me.

"Yes I need cuddles from all of you,'' I said , smiling. They just smiled at me. I was in the middle Taehyun and Beomgyu on the left and Kai and Yeonjun Hyung on the right. Although I was in so much pain, my members helped me forget it. I'm glad that I met these boys.