Enhypen's Jungwon - Airport Incident

(Requested by danbiP, I hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Jungwon's POV 

Being the leader of a group comes with a lot of responsibilities. Going to meetings, making sure everyone else is ok. It's a lot but I love it. I try to do the best I can. I'm only one person, but some people online think that what I'm doing already isn't enough.

USER5775 

Jungwon should have let Heeseung be the leader. He can handle it better.

USER9288

Enhypen would be better off without Jungwon, he doesn't have a purpose. 

USER1928

I'm going to stab that son of a b!tch, he took Heeseung's spot. 

USER9102

Jungwon's an eye sore. Someone should kill him.

Those were the types of comments I was getting. It hurt and it made me very nervous about our trip. We were going to America to do some concerts and I don't know what to expect. They're threatening me now so I can't imagine what they would try to do face to face with me.

Heeseung's POV 

Jungwon has been acting strange lately. I mean he's under a lot of pressure and he's busy with getting ready for America, but somethings off. Whenever we mentioned America or the airport he would excuse himself or get all tense.

"Guys have you noticed Jungwon's strange behavior?'' I asked them.  Jungwon had left to go to a meeting with our manager.

"Yeah I noticed it, maybe somethings bothering him,'' Jake said.

"Yeah but what could that be,'' Sunghoon said looking up from his phone. 

"Okay let's just keep an eye on him. Let's not be too weird, ok" Jay said.

"Ok".

……………………………..

Jungwon's POV

Today's the day, we're around the corner from the airport. 

"Ok guys stick together and don't let go of each other,'' our manager said, looking at us.

We all nodded and got ready to leave. 

"Ok let's make this quick and smooth".

We got out of the car and we were mobbed by fans. I tried to avoid eye contact with them but some of them were yelling my name.

"JUNGWON YOU B!TCH," I looked up to see this girl sprinting  full force at me. I held onto Sunghoon Hyung and Niki tighter. I braced for impact but I then saw a body guard shove her out of the way.

I looked back down at the airport floor and tried to think positively. We were in the middle of the airport when the fans started trying to grab Sunoo Hyung. Everyone was kind of split up at this point. 

"HYUNGS, GUYS WERE ARE YOU" I screamed trying to get back with the group. I was about to move when a fan grabbed onto my jacket. 

"YOU DON'T DESERVE BEING THE LEADER'' he shouted.

I shoved him away and ducked through the crowd. 

"HYUNG OVER HERE" I heard Niki yell. I looked up and saw him waving. He was close to the exit. 

I tried to sprint but again two fans grabbed me. 

We made eye contact and he just smiled at me. He held my jacket. I tried to get away but a girl was holding on to me. I soon felt a sharp pain in my leg and lower abdomen.