Enhypen's Jay - Cliff

(Requested by SreelekshmiAVNair, sorry for the wait. I hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Jay's POV 

"Wake up, we're going hiking,'' our manager said, walking into our room shaking us awake.

"Nooo I don't want to go" Niki whined hiding under the covers.

"Yes, you guys have been stuck in your dorms for a while. I know you're on your break, but you can't hide out in here," he said playfully, tickling Niki.

"Ok,ok I'll get up,'' Niki said laughing.

"Good we leave in 20 minutes" and he walked out. 

"Hiking I don't want to go, there are going to be so many bugs,'' Sunghoon whined picking out his clothes. 

"Guys, let's try to be positive, it can't be that bad,'' Heeseung Hyung said. 

.

.

.

.

.

"I was wrong, this sucks,'' Heeseung Hyung said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

We were hiking up this trail and we've been up here for about 2 hours now. 

"Come on, stop whining just a little bit farther," our manager said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh and be careful of that-"

"AAHHHHHH"

"spider web"

"AHHHH IS IT OFF" Jake said shaking off his clothes.

"STOP DON'T COME NEAR ME WITH THAT THING" Sunoo screamed.

"JAKE IT'S ON YOUR LEG" I yelled laughing at this whole mess.

"WHERE HELP ME GET IT OFF?'' he screamed.

"Calm down, come here,'' the manager said.

He then brushed the spider off Jake like it was nothing. 

"How'd you do that? That spider is big and gross," Jungwon said, looking shocked.

"Because I'm not scared of spiders,'' he said, smirking.

"Now come on, '' he said, continuing to walk.

2 hours later

"WE MADE IT, FINALLY'' I said laying on a blanket the manager put out.

"See it wasn't too bad, now was it?'' our manager said, handing out sandwiches. We all just glared at him.

After lunch 

"I'm bored, what should we do now?'' Sunoo said, getting up off the blanket.

 "Um, what about tag?'' Sunghoon said with a smile growing on his face.

"Yeah I'm up for that,'' Niki said.

"Guys I'm not sure that's a good idea,'' our manager said.

"Oh come on, you dragged us all the way up here, at least let us have some fun,'' Heeseung Hyung said, rolling eyes.

"Fine but be careful". 

"Ok, Niki and Jungwon are it,'' I yelled, running away.

Everyone split from the two.

"HEY"

"GOT JAKE HYUNG" Niki screamed.

"GOT HEESEUNG HYUNG," Jungwon yelled.

Soon the only people left were me and Sunghoon.

"GOT SUNGHOON HYUNG," Niki yelled.

"ONLY JAY HYUNGS LEFT" Jungwon yelled coming towards me. 

Niki and Jungwon were cornering me and I slowly started to back away. I wasn't focused on my footing and ended up tripping over a rock and falling, but before I could fall off the cliff into the water below Niki and Jungwon grabbed my hands.

"HYUNGS WE NEED HELP, HYUNGS" Niki screeched.

"Hyung you're slipping, '' Jungwon said, tears slipping out of his eyes. 

"I know, it's ok. The others probably won't come in time, but I want you to know I love you guys" I said starting to cry myself. 

My grip lessened and I was falling. 

"HYUNG".

I saw everyone looking at me. Tears and panic in their eyes. I braced for impact. My body hit the water and everything was cold. My vision went black in the blink of an eye.

Niki's POV 

"HYUNG," we watched in shock as one of our members fell off the cliff into the water. He hit the water and it engulfed him. 

I grabbed the blankets that were on the ground and sprinted down to the water. There was a little path leading to there. I had found it earlier when we were exploring. Everyone else ran behind me and I could hear Jake Hyung on the phone with 911. 

Once we got down there the manager and Heeseung Hyung jumped into the water and brought a limp Jay Hyung out of the water. Me and Sunoo Hyung wrapped him in the blankets from earlier and Sunghoon and Jake Hyung had gone to get the paramedics.

"Hyung, please don't die on us. We need you please. Hyung I don't want to live in a world where you're not in it with me, please Hyung" I cried holding his hand. The paramedics had come and took him away. Heeseung Hyung went with them and we followed in the car.

"I had his hand. It slipped," Jungwon cried out. Sunoo Hyung just pulled him into a hug.

We rushed to the hospital and we were sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours. I zoned out, but when I was back I looked at my Hyungs. Some were crying and some were looking off into space. I really can't believe that Jay Hyung fell off a cliff.

"Hello, are you the family of Mr. Park?"

"Yes, how is he?'' Heeseung Hyung asked, being the first to speak.

"Follow me to the back, please".

In the back

"So, Mr. Park has a mild concussion, his skin teared from the fall. He has a broken arm and leg. He had a dislocated hip, but we put that back in place. It will take some time to heal, so make sure he doesn't do a lot. He will need help, and the medication he's taking will make him snappy, moody so please bear with him," he said, giving us a small smile.

……………………………

When we went to see Jay Hyung, he looked so pale. He looked dead, if I'm being honest. I was the first to walk up to him. I kneeled by his bed and grabbed his hand. 

"I'm so sorry Hyung".

2 weeks later

"Hyung sit down, you can't go out".

"But it's boring here. I want to leave". He said pushing past Sunghoon Hyung. 

"Hyung please you have to get better, then you can leave" Jake Hyung said getting in front of him. 

"No, I've been stuck up in our dorms for so long. I want to get out," he said, his voice cracking a little bit.

We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Fine"

Heeseung's POV 

We packed into the car, Jay being in the window seat. We turned on some music and began to drive. We didn't know where we were going, but we just kept going. Our manager drove nice and steady, the soothing car ride making Jay sleepy. I watched as he struggled to keep his eyes open. I slid a hand in his hair, he groaned but I just kept playing with his hair. Soon he was gone. I know this is tough for him. I'm glad that he is still fighting and pushing forward. What can I say, he's a fighter. That's Park Jongseong for yuh. 

(Does anyone have any good Beomgyu sickfics or stories in general. I'm bored)