Enhypen's Jungwon - Overworking

(Requested by DarkSong612, I hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Jungwon's POV 

I was chosen to be the leader of ENHYPEN. I loved the thought of it. Once I became the leader I thought it wasn't too bad. I was wrong. Terribly wrong. I had meeting after meeting and practice after practice. When it was comeback time, that's when I struggled a lot. I didn't tell my members because I didn't want to burden them with my stuff. I'm the leader. I'm supposed to handle everything right. Some days I don't feel like I'm fit to be a leader. I see how awesome Namjoon and Soobin Hyung are and that makes me want to be better. But when my members go out I can't go all the time due to meetings. It's so much to handle and I just want to be the best and not let anyone down.

Our comeback was a couple of weeks away and I needed to be ready. If the dance instructor said I messed up one part. I would stay after until I got it right. Same with vocal lessons. I would even ask our teacher to stay behind and practice more. Everytime I did this my teachers would say don't overwork yourself or slow down a bit. I would usually listen, but nowadays I would just ignore them. I needed to do my best for my members, Engene, and myself. I have been yelled at a couple of times for messing up, but I was zoned out most of the time.  I got so focused on being the best I stayed overnight. I would go back home and then sneak out and practice my vocals and dancing. Everything had to be on point. I did this for 2 days and got praised in my lessons. So that only made me want to push myself more. I also started to drink coffee so I could stay up and practice more. I drank at least 4 bottles the first night. Then 4 more, and I was kind of spiraling out of control. So at this point I haven't slept in 4 days. My eyes were red and my body felt heavy. Something coffee can fix right. I was right well almost. The coffee helped me stay up 2 more days. Today I helped Sunoo with the choreography. After he went home, my vision started getting blurry. I leaned on the wall for support and my dizziness soon passed. That was close I thought to myself. 

Today marked the 8th day. I stayed awake for 8 days off of coffee. The effects of it had finally hit me. It hit me the moment I was in today's dance practice. My vision was getting blurry and my head was throbbing. But I had to pull through. I'm the leader. I got this. Niki saw me leaning against the wall and came over.

"Hey Hyung, having fun" he smiled.

"Yeah,'' I said, forcing a smile. 

"What about you?".

"Oh I'm good I just can't wait to go home". 

"Same".

I chuckled a bit, same here. And with that we started up again. I was making it through the day pretty well until I started to get light headed. Our manager called the others to talk with them outside. So I was in the dance studio alone. That's when my vision started getting blurry and I blacked out. A couple minutes later I woke up on the floor and could still hear them outside talking. My head was throbbing and I couldn't think straight. They then came back in and started again. Once the music was turned on my head hurt even more. It made me mess up the step, but I quickly cleaned it up. As we were running through Go Big or Go Home, my body had enough. My mind was foggy and I felt like I was spinning. I haven't slept in days. It was finally time to rest. I felt my eyes close and I let the darkness consume me.

Niki's POV 

We were going over Go Big or Go Home and everything was good. We were all on point and I could see how proud the instructor was. We were almost done but then Jungwon Hyung collapsed. He hit the ground hard and we were all shocked. Heeseung Hyung checked his pulse and he was breathing. 

"Hyung, we should take him home,'' Jay Hyung said to Heeseung Hyung.

"Ok, grab your things and let's go". We followed his orders and made it to the car. Heeseung Hyung put Jungwon Hyung on his lap. He was knocked out. He looked very peaceful though. The ride home was quiet, no one wanted to talk. We only heard Jungwon Hyungs snores. We got home and Heeseung Hyung rushed to the couch. Jake Hyung called our private doctor and he was on his way. Heeseung Hyung then told us to all get cleaned up from practice. We all took turns watching Jungwon Hyung while the other showered. After Heeseung Hyung was done, our doctors finally came.