Enhypen's Jungwon - Ditch

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Jungwon's POV 
We just finished our comeback and the company let us have a couple of weeks off. The first couple of days it was relaxing and we were all recharging. After that we all got kind of bored. So after annoying each other for a while we decided to look for things to do. After a 2 hour search Sunoo hyung found a hiking trail that wasn't too far from where we lived.

"So who wants to go hiking?" Sunoo hyung said handing the phone to Heeseung hyung. We all took a look at his phone and agreed that hiking sounded interesting. So the next day we packed up our things and our manager drove us to the hiking site.

"Ok, have fun guys and don't get hurt", he said as he pulled off. It was a nice and sunny day, the wind was blowing, birds chirping and big ditches in the ground. Wait, what. We were walking by this family of 4. Mom, Dad, a boy and a girl. I overheard the dad saying 

"Kids watch out for the ditches in the ground. I heard someone fell in one and was stuck in there for hours", he said as he passed by us. Now the rest of the members didn't hear that because they were too invested in their own conversations. So I, being the only one to hear this, was thinking. Could this really be true, like ditches. If there were ditches wouldn't they close the hiking trail. I was so in my thoughts that when we stopped I ran into Jay hyung.

"Hey, are you ok?'' Jay hyung said, looking back at me.

"Yea, just got distracted" I said trying to play it off.

So, we started walking again and I got into some conversations with Heeseung hyung and Niki,  Sunoo hyung and Sunghoon hyung. So the thoughts of the ditches were fading. We finally made it to the top and there was a beautiful view. We all had packed snacks and water so we relaxed and watched the scenery. Everyone else was chilling and I started to get bored so I asked if I could go explore.

"Hey, Heeseung hyung, can I go explore? I'm bored". 

"Ok, but don't go too far", he said. 

So I picked up my things and started wandering. I saw lots of people coming here and there. It was interesting listening to their conversations. I wasn't eavesdropping, I mean they were talking really loud, so. Anyway I got to hear some interesting things. I was finally done exploring and got a text from the group chat.

NIKI
Hyung, where are you? We're going back now.

JUNGWON
I'm coming back now.

SUNGHOON 
Where did you even go.

JUNGWON
To explore.

JAKE
Find anything interesting.🤔

JUNGWON 
Just heard interesting conversations, that's all.

HEESEUNG 
Lol, where you eavesdropping?

JUNGWON
No, they were talking so loud, so I accidentally heard them.

SUNOO
Lol your funny.

JUNGWON
I'm coming back now.

As I began to walk some teens were messing around and one of them fell into me. I thought I would just fall on the ground, but the fall felt longer than usual. Once I hit the ground I heard cursing and people panicking. It took me a second to notice where I was. I was in a deep ditch. Just my luck. 

"Hey, um are you ok?'' a voice called out to me.

"Um no, I'm in a ditch, my head and ankle hurts, '' I said, staring dead at the person talking. Then more heads came looking down at me.

"Umm, sorry we were messing around and I didn't know you were behind me", one boy said scratching the back of his neck. I wanted to yell at him because I was now injured and stuck in a deep ditch. But I didn't, so I forgave him. What good would yelling at him do?

"Hey, it's ok, things happen, but could you get me out now" I said trying to stand. 

"Hey, don't move, you could have serious injuries", one girl said. There were 4 boys and 4 girls looking down at me. 

"We called the ambulance and they were on their way". 

"Ok thanks'' I said as I tried to get comfortable on the ground. 

Jay's POV

We waited a little bit for Jungwon to come back, but he never did. I started to get worried,but I didn't want to tell anyone. But soon enough I pulled Heeseung hyung to the side. 

"Hey, hyung, I'm worried, where could Jungwon be?".

"I don't know, I was just talking to Sunghoon about it. Let's just go down and hopefully we will find him". 

"Ok".

"Come on guys, we are going down now,'' Heeseung hyung said, grabbing his things. 

"But what about Jungwon hyung?" Niki said, looking concerned.

"We will try to find him on the way down, it's getting dark".

"Ok".

We all packed up and made it halfway down the hiking trail before we came along a group of people. They were looking down into some ditch. I think someone fell. We were all kind of drawn to the crowd so we peeked in the ditch and we didn't expect this.

Jungwon's POV 
They were popping their heads over the hole making sure I was ok, but the next six heads that popped over were people I knew. 

"HYUNG" Niki yelled, shining his flashlight at me. It was dark at this point and we all heard sirens in the distance. Yes I was saved. My members tried to stay with me, but the paramedics said that they needed to clear the area. They sent two people down.They strapped me to a stretcher and pulled me to the surface. The paramedics then checked me out. They kept asking me questions like what your name is, how did this happen. I tried to answer most of them, but it was overwhelming. They let Heeseung hyung and Jay hyung go in the ambulance with me. I had a broken ankle and a small concussion, but nothing too serious. When I was discharged from the hospital my members would baby me so much. They won't leave my side at all. If I had to go to the bathroom they would follow close behind and wait outside. At night they would all sleep where I was. I was kind of annoyed, but I would have done the same to any of our members who got hurt. So when they came to sleep in my room, we would always do everything else but sleep. We would have this random burst of energy and start acting goofy. It was really fun and something that I will always remember.