Straykids Minho - Cold and a bad attitude

(Requested by DarkSong612, I hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

(Hey guys, so this week I have testing 😭😒. So I'm probably not going to post. But right after testing I will. Thank you for understanding ❤)

Minho's POV 

I've always been told I had a bad attitude. That I'm cold and don't care about anyone but myself. Which is not true. I do care for my members and others, I just don't show it as openly as them. 

We were filming Skz Talker and Hyunjin walked over to me and layed on top of me. I was in the mood to play so I said "Hyunjinnnn'' and he got off with a pout. I looked at him with a smirk and said "air fryer?"

He pouted and said "20 minutes at 180 degrees". I just chuckled as he walked away to go complain to Innie. Throughout the whole time we were filming they tried to annoy me. I just got them back with sassy remarks and stole some of their food. 

"Hyungggg" Seungmin whined as I took a bite of his pizza. I just smiled, my mouth filled with food. 

After we finished eating, Hyunjin and Han were messing around and I was about to hit them because they stole my phone. It was going to be a playful hit, but when Han saw the camera he smirked and said "Minho Hyung is trying to attack us". He was being all dramatic. Hyunjin jumped on board with him. I just gave them a death stare and continued trying to get my phone back. Soon enough I got my phone and pinched both of them. That's how we were. Kind of a love hate relationship but more love than hate, if that makes sense. I show my members love, but I like to do it when there aren't lots of cameras shoved in our faces. 

Later that day Skz Talker was uploaded for STAYS. We were taking a quick break from dance practice. I watched a little, smiling as I watched the others annoy each other and me as well. Then I found my way to the comments. I saw lots of nice ones but the bad ones seemed to stick out to me more. 

User2532

Minho is so annoying, why did he eat Seungmins food. He is just a pest. The other members look annoyed.

User6312

Minho needs to stop being so cold and hitting the members. I hope their ok.

User9521

Minho needs to stop with the sassy remarks. There annoying and I'm starting to get annoyed with him.

There were more and I just closed the tab. I took a deep breath and looked around. Was I really that bad? I didn't have time to continue to think because I locked eyes with Felix and a wide smile appeared on his face. The next thing I knew I had a cuddly Lee Felix clinging to me. I kind of froze up but then slowly accepted it. I laid my head on top of his and we sat there together until our break was done.

.

.

.

.

.

Today our schedule wasn't too busy. We just had a Vlive. We all pulled up chairs and got ready. Once we were settled, Chan Hyung started the live. It started off smooth, with us just goofing around. The comments I saw were all nice with everyone asking us questions and stuff. But as I started to watch them more and more, I saw things. I wasn't really feeling talkative today so I was mostly watching the comments. So the comments saying oh Minho is being cold and ignoring the members weren't true. I just wasn't up to it. As I saw more and more I started to think. Do people really think I hurt my members and treat them badly? Sure me and Hyunjin have that air fryer joke, but it's just a joke. I would never actually hurt my members, so why do people think that. As I snapped back into reality I looked at the comments once more. Why is he just sitting there? Why is he not interacting with the others? I tend to ignore these comments but something about these ones just stuck. But one hurt the most. It said Minho should be more polite with the members, he needs to stop being so rude and nasty. As the Vlive ended I made a promise to myself to start being more respectful towards my members.