TXT'S Huening kai- Sasaeng part 2

(Happy Birthday Huening kai, I'm so sorry for the late story 😅)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

(REQUEST ARE CLOSED)

Huening kai’s POV

It's been like 2 years now since the incident with that saesang. I still seem to remember her face though. I mean who wouldn't. That was a traumatic experience. But I haven't seen her since. I heard that she had been let out of police custody, and so far nothing happened so maybe she had moved on. So I guess I should too. 

………………………………………………………

"Hey Kai come downstairs, I want you to meet some people" Soobin Hyung yelled up the stairs.

I came rushing down and was met with four new faces. 

"Kai, this is Ari, Haeun, Jiho, and Sungjin," Soobin Hyung , pointing to each one of them. Ari was short and had jet black hair. She had a gummy smile and seemed friendly. Haeun was pretty tall and had brown hair. She had more of a teeth smile and something about her seemed off to me. Jiho was tall as well. He had jet black hair at the top and it faded into blond at the ends. He seemed serious, but also looked like he had a playful side to him. Sungjin was not as tall as Jiho but close. He had dark orange hair and seemed to be more chill and goofy. They all greeted me with large smiles. 

"Guys this is Kai" he then said pointing to me.

"Nice to meet you guys, '' I said bowing to them. 

"Nice to meet you as well,'' they said, bowing back. I was about to go back upstairs because I didn't really know what else to say when Haeun grabbed my wrist and said 

"Where are you going Kai, sit down let's talk" she smiled 

"Yeah Kai don't be nervous we don't bite" Ari chuckled.

"Well Jiho might but I definitely won't, '' Sungjin laughed. His laughter turned into a pained noise when Jiho hit him on the back of his head. 

"Don't listen to him, I won't bite, I promise" he said, shaking his head at Sungjin. I only laughed at them. They seem like a nice group. I found out that they were all older than me so they said I could call them Hyung and Noona. We sat down and Ari Noona talked about how Soobin Hyung and everyone met. I sat in between Sungjin Hyung and Haeun Noona and when Haeun laughed she would always touch my knee. I tried to ignore it, but she made it hard not to. Sungjin must have noticed I was uncomfortable so he swatted her hand away playfully and replaced her hand with his. I smiled at him and he only nodded. She played along but you could see she was kind of annoyed. So the rest of the time they were over was ok. Taehyun, Yeonjun and Beomgyu Hyung came home and Soobin introduced them to the others as well. They ended up staying longer because everyone seemed to click with each other. We had no work for a couple of days so we had all planned things for us to do as a group. So tomorrow we would be going to the movies. I made a note in the back of my mind to not sit next to Haeun. Soon they said their goodbyes and went home. As I laid in my bed that night I thought about that sasaeng again. Haeun reminded me of her. To be honest they looked exactly the same. But Haeun looked like the older version of her. But I can't just say that one of Soobin Hyungs friends is my sasaeng, no one would believe me. And to be honest I don't even believe myself. I think I'm just nervous because she recently got out. But I also remember Ari Noona talking about how everyone also just started to be friends with Haeun. Like she was new to the friend group. It couldn't be her right? But she looked so familiar. I went to sleeping with her in the back of my mind. 

We arrived at the movies at 2:30. The movies started at 2:45 so we had some time left. After we had gotten our tickets, some of us went into the snack line while the others went to go sit down and wait. We all didn't need to be in the line. So, me, Sungjin, Soobin and Yeonjun Hyung stayed behind.