BTS x TXT x ENHYPEN - Collab

(Requested by LunaMoon741, hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Jungwon's POV 

I just told my members about the KBS collaboration with our TXT Hyungs. 

"WAIT REALLY" Niki yelled.

"WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT" Jake Hyung screamed, ripping out his hair. 

"Hyung don't grab your hair" Sunoo Hyung said, grabbing his hands.

Soobin's POV 

I just told my members about the KBS collaboration with ENHYPEN. 

"REALLY OK, WE NEED TO BE PERFECT," Beomgyu screamed.

"YEAH WE'RE THE HYUNGS AND WE NEED TO BE A GOOD EXAMPLE" Yeonjun Hyung said.

"Hey hey calm down, it'll be fine practice starts tomorrow. We have 1 week to prepare".

.

.

.

.

Niki's POV 

"Hello Sunbaenims" we said and bowed.

"Hey stop that where your Hyungs," Taehyun said smiling. The room got quiet a bit and no one knew what to do.

"Ok this is awkward, we already know each other so let's act normal,'' Kai Hyung said. We all chuckled a bit and loosened up.

"Ok so let's get started," Heeseung Hyung said.

We all got the songs that we were performing. We went first. The song played and we saw TXT Hyungs looking at us. Like they were studying us.

The song ended and Soobin Hyung started to talk. 

"Sunghoon, Jay, Sunoo and Jake. On the last part it needs to be cleaned up a little bit, but otherwise you guys are all good, '' he said , giving us a thumbs up. 

"Ok thank you Hyungs" we all said. We started the song again and this time they were just smiling at us. I guess we got this song down. It was now TXT Hyungs turn. 

Taehyun's POV 

It was our turn and I was really nervous. I didn't want to look stupid infront of them. We did our dance and we only had a little bit of mistakes. When the music turned off it was silent. ENHYPEN looked nervous and scared to critique our dance. 

"Guys it's ok to tell us what we need to fix," Beomgyu Hyung said.

"Umm Kai and Soobin Hyung you kind of messed up in the beginning but that was it,'' Jay said looking down.

"Ok thank you Jay" Kai said smiling and hitting the music again. We did the dance one more time and we did well. That was basically how all of our practices went. But there were these two dances that my group and ENHYPEN couldn't quite do right. There was always a part where we would mess up. So we had to fix those two dances and then we needed to learn the FIRE choreography. The day of the event was getting closer and I could see that we were all kind of panicking.

……………………..

Sunoo's POV 

We were all exhausted. We had to work on two dances and the FIRE choreography. We made it through the other two dances by staying up late and taking advice from our Hyungs. TXT Hyungs told us to leave the studio and get some rest, but we asked them if they were going to do the same but they said no.

"So why would we leave if you guys don't leave as well, Hyungs ?'' I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because you guys need your sleep, your younger" Yeonjun Hyung said.

"But you guys are just a little bit older and you also need rest," Jake Hyung said. 

"You're right but we need to have this perfect," Taehyun Hyung said.

"Yeah, our dances need to be perfect too, Hyungs". Niki whined, sliding down the wall.

"Ok you guys can stay, '' Yeonjun Hyung said playfully, rolling his eyes.

"Ok let's work on our own songs and then do the FIRE choreography" Jay Hyung said.

…………………...

Jungkook's POV 

It was 10:30 pm and we just finished recording.

"Ok time to go home" Jin Hyung said, grabbing his bag. We all walked down the hall and heard music blasting.

"Who's that?'' I asked. When I looked in I saw TXT and ENHYPEN knocked out.

They were all spreaded around the room. Some on top of each other like a pile of limbs. They looked so peaceful. It reminded me of our younger days.

"These kids," Namjoon Hyung said, shaking his head.

"Aww there working so hard," Jimin Hyung said. 

"Yeah I heard they are having a collaboration on KBS" Taehyung Hyung said.

"Well let's get them home," Hobi Hyung said.

"But their dorms are so far apart why can't they stay over with us for a couple of days, '' I whined.

"Oh that's a good idea Jungkook and that way we can help them with their dance and make sure they don't overwork themselves,'' Jimin Hyung said.

Jin's POV 

I turned off the music and collected their bags. Namjoon and I went back and forth with the bags and the others picked up the younger ones. We made lots of trips back and forth and some of the TXT members woke up but fell back asleep instantly. We got them all home and they were all awake. They sat down on the couch and Namjoon started talking.

"Guys I'm very disappointed. I know the pressure of trying to be perfect but you guys can't ruin your health. You guys mean alot to us and all the fans. So please promise that you won't do this again".

"We promise".

"Ok now let's get ready for bed," Taehyung said. Everyone took their showers and went to bed.

The next day we went to work and saw their dances. We helped them fix some areas, but overall they were going to do fine. On the day of the performance we were all sitting around the TV. When they started we were all proud. Our little brothers did amazing. I hope they don't push themselves that hard again.