TXT'S Huengkai - Migraine

(Requested by Jezellemia, I hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Huengkai’s POV

I was woken up by a sharp pain in my head. When I was fully awake it started to throb even more than it already was.

"Nooo I can't have a migraine". I have had migraines for the longest. Each time I have them they really suck. I get really nauseous and if it's that bad I throw up. I get really sensitive to light and sound. I also tend to be more emotional than normal. Everyone knows I have migraines. I usually tell them so they can help me, but right now everyone was sleeping and we had a busy day tomorrow. We had 2 interviews, 1 meeting, vocal practice and dance practice. Our comeback was also around the corner. So yeah, we are busy and me having a migraine right now won't help us. I don't want to be a bother so I have to suck it up. 

I stumbled out of bed into the bathroom. 

"Please please," I can't remember the last time I saw tylenol in our medicine cabinet. I opened it and yes. There was tylenol. I smiled, a tear almost fell out of my eye. I grabbed the bottle and my smile dropped. This time a tear actually fell out my eye. The bottle was empty. Who would leave an empty tylenol bottle in the cabinet? I walked back into my room and tried to fall asleep again.

.

.

.

.

.

"K- ka- Kai wake up," my hearing was fuzzy and I couldn't hear right. The person trying to talk to me was Beomgyu Hyung.

"Hey Kai you ok?" 

My hearing finally was right again.

"Um yeah I'm ok" I said lying through my teeth. 

"Ok well we have to leave soon so get up".

"Yeah yeah ok" and with that he left.

I think my migraine is getting worse. Maybe if I hurried I could sneak out really quick and get some medicine. With that thought in the back of my mind I quickly got ready.

"Good morning Kaiii," Yeonjun Hyung said, clinging to me.

"Good morning Hyung," I said, patting his head. 

I got a bowl of cereal and tried to eat quickly. But before I could slip out Soobin Hyung had called a meeting in the living room to discuss the schedule for today. I let out a groan and sat down.

Practice room

I walked in and the bright lights hit me like a truck. I got nauseous and had to lean against the wall.

"Hey you ok" Taehyun Hyung asked, walking up to me. 

I just nodded feeling too nauseous to talk. 

"Ok, well just take it easy today ok. I'll go tell Soobin Hyung". Before I could say anything he was already over there talking to Soobin Hyung. 

I placed my bag down and started stretching, I saw all the side glances and heard them whispering time from time.

"Ok let's start"

5 minute break

I layed down on the floor and curled up into a ball. My head hurt so bad and I was surprised I hadn't thrown up. 

"Kai k-"

My hearing was going in and out again. I uncurled and looked up meeting everyone's worried eyes. Their mouths were moving but nothing was making sense.

"M-m h-head hurts" I cried out. My hearing was starting to come back and I saw Beomgyu Hyung run to turn the lights off. 

"I knew something was off. Why didn't you say anything" Taehyun Hyung said, running a hand through my hair. Him running his hand through my hair helps me take my mind off the pain a bit. 

"Cause I didn't want to hold us back, we had a busy day today and I thought I could make it through. Also who left an empty tylenol bottle in the cabinet?"

"Oh sorry that was me," Yeonjun Hyung said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's ok," I said , giving a weak smile.

"Ok let's get you back home, Taehyun and Yeonjun Hyung get the tylenol and me and Beomgyu will take him back home".

"Wait, what about practice?". 

"You're more important than practice". 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Here you go Kai," Taehyun Hyung said, handing me a warm cup of tea and the tylenol. I had eaten some soup Soobin and Beomgyu Hyung had made earlier. 

"Thank you guys" I said placing my head on Beomgyu Hyungs shoulder. 

"Yeah no problem, but just tell us. You are more important, don't sit there and suffer in pain". "Remember that," Yeonjun Hyung said, sitting next to me and placing a hand in my hair. 

For the rest of the day we sat in the dark with the TV on silent reading the captions. The warmth of my Hyungs bodies next to me and Yeonjun Hyungs hand in my hair I fell asleep. Letting the pain wash away.