Enhypen's Sunghoon - Bomber

(Happy Birthday Sunghoon🥳 🎂, your smile is so healing and I hope you enjoy your day. I love you ice prince💙)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Sunghoon's POV 

Recently my members and I have been going to this Cafe after practice or before practice. We have our own private room in the back, so we can relax and not worry about fans. We have kind of become regulars in the cafe. Every staff worker knows us. But one thing that I started to notice was this man. He would always be sitting in the same spot. He would also always be looking at this guy. He was one of the staff workers. He looked at him like he wanted to kill him. Like I'm serious, his eyes were dark with anger when he looked at him. But he would also look at me. When he did his eyes looked normal, no anger. Nothing. He would sometimes wave or flash me a smile. So I didn't think too much about it. I thought he might have had some problems with the staff. But he looked like a nice guy overall.

One day we were sitting in our private room, chilling and drinking our drinks. I suddenly had to go to the bathroom. I stood up about to slip out the door when 

“Hyung, where are you going”? Niki said drawing everyone's attention to me.

“Oh uh I was just going to the bathroom”.

“Oh ok but hurry back,'' Heeseung Hyung said.

“Hyung I'll be fine, no one will notice me”. 

“That's what you think”. I walked out and closed the door. I had my headphones on but put them in my pocket so I could focus on my surroundings. As I was walking to the bathroom I noticed that cafe guy(that's my nickname for him) wasn't here today. Interesting, I thought to myself. I continued walking and did my business. I was about to come out of the stall when I heard

“Yeah he's so annoying. I can't wait to make him suffer”. I was frozen for a moment. Cafe guy?

“Yeah I'm just waiting for the last part and this place is going to go BOOM'' he chuckled. It sent chills down my spine. 

“Hey calm down, the kid knows nothing”. On the other end I heard “Are you sure, you said he keeps looking at you”. 

“Yea I'm sure he's probably just looking”. I guess they were talking about me. 

“Look, he knows nothing. He just comes here with his friends, that's it. But he looks like a decent kid”. From what I could put together he said “Yeah I'm just waiting for the last part and this place is going to go BOOM”. So does that mean he's going to blow up the cafe. Why, though? I had to get out of here, but I couldn't be looking suspicious or it's over for me. I got my headphones out of my pocket and put them on. I then put on Permission To Dance by my BTS Sunbaenims. I then heard

“The part gets here tomorrow so the day after that I will put my plan into action”. What plan? This couldn't be good. I knew no one was going to believe it and they would probably ask me what he looked like so I arranged my phone in my pocket to be able to get a video of him. I did it to an angle so it wouldn't be noticeable. I took a deep breath and flushed the toilet. I walked out not looking at him at all. I got some soap and washed my hands. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to see him standing there.

“Yes mister,'' I said looking at him. 

“Oh you're listening to music he said and I heard him give a relieved sigh.  What song are you listening to”? he asked.

“Permission To Dance by BTS'' I said drying my hands.

“Oh good song choice”.

“Thanks”.