BTS'S Suga - Seizures

(Happy birthday Suga 🎂 🥳, I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with presents and love. Your an amazing person and I hope you know that 💜)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I hope you like it😊) 

(Also sorry if this isn't quite accurate. I did some research, but I don't know much about seizures)

TW: Seizures

Suga’s POV 

Seizures. I had them all my life. At this point it was normal for me. I didn't really like telling people, because when I was younger I would be made fun of because of it. They said I was weird, and those hurtful things stuck with me. All my teachers knew, and they also knew what to do if I ever had one in their class. When I was a trainee, everyone else knew except the other traniess. I tried my best to hide it from them. I didn't want them to be weird around me. The whole time I was a trainee I managed to play it off. If I felt a seizure coming I would find one of the staff. 

When I joined BTS, I had to tell them. I thought it would make things weird between us, but it didn't. They still treated me the same as everyone else. Nicely, with love and care. It felt nice to know that they had my back and would help me. The company made everyone take classes so they would be prepared. After that my members would always bug me about my medicine and to slow down and take a rest. I appreciated the extra reminders because sometimes I really would forget. But sometimes my mind would tell me I'm a burden. That it was a shame my members had to take care of me. When things like this happened I would always go to any member and ask for advice. They would help me drown out those negative voices. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Recently we had very busy schedules. Performance after performance. Practice after practice. It really sucked, and we were all tired and stressed. After practice I usually lock myself in my studio making beats and trying to de-stress from the day. It seemed to work somedays. 

"Ok, shall we start the meeting?" Bang PD said smiling. After that it was a blur for a bit. I think I was having an absence seizure. Throughout the whole meeting I kept getting concerned glances from my members and the staff. Whenever I caught them looking I would flash a smile, telling them I was ok. I’m not too sure they believed it though.

After the meeting

"Hyung, are you ok?" Jungkook said, walking beside me. We were walking to the cafeteria to have lunch. 

"Yes Kook, I'm fine just some absence seizures that's all" I said walking in. 

"Yeah, but that could be leading to a bigger seizure. Please tell us if you feel off Hyung".

"Ok Kook," I said, ruffling his hair.

At the table

I was looking out the window when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was J-hope. When I turned around I was met with everyone looking at me closely. 

"Guys, I'm fine, I was just looking out the window. It wasn't an absence seizure," I said playfully, rolling my eyes. 

After I said that they started to lighten up, but I could still feel them watching me closely. 

………………………………………………. 

"SUGA, it's like this,'' the dance instructor yelled while doing the step.

I just stared at him.

"HELLO SUGA" he called out.

"O-oh I'm sorry, what did you say?" That's how the rest of practice went. At the end of practice we were packing up to go home when I started to feel weird. My arm kept twitching and I kept staring off.

"H-hyung"

Jin's POV 

"H-hyung"

I turned around and saw Suga hit the floor.

"YOONGI"

I grabbed my sweatshirt and l put it under his head. Namjoon started the timer. All we could do was wait and hope it wouldn't last longer than 5 minutes. 

Taehyung’s POV 

Suga Hyung was still unconscious and it was hitting the 2 minute mark.

"Hyung," I said looking at them. I was shaking at this point. I hate seeing him go through this. 

"It's fine he'll pull through," J-hope Hyung said, giving me a weak smile.

"Hyung, it hit the 3 minute mark, '' Jungkook said, starting to cry. Jimin Hyung went over to give him a hug.

"Sh!t come on Hyung" Namjoon said, running a hand through his hair, frustrated and scared.

His body stopped moving and it was 3:22.

We all let out a relieved sigh.

Suga’s POV 

"Mhm" groaned, opening my eyes. My body hurt and so did my head. 

"What happened?" I slurred out.

"Hey baby you had a seizure, but you're ok now" Jin Hyung said, patting my back. 

I then saw our medical team walk in.

"We called them because we think you hit your head when you fell, '' J-Hope said. 

They checked me out and I ended up going to the hospital just to double check if I was ok. I had a mild concussion from the fall.

 When we got home I was absolutely exhausted. I layed on the couch and sighed. 

"Come on Hyung, I know you're tired, but you have to change out of those dirty practice clothes,'' Taehyung said, helping me sit up.

"Nooo" I whined. I just wanted sleep to consume me.

"You don't have to take a shower, you can do that tomorrow,'' Jimin said.

"Fine"

Jimin and Taehyung helped me upstairs. When I got into my room I saw Jin Hyungs hoodie and Kook's sweatpants. Jin Hyung helped me get dressed and comfortable in my bed. When he opened the door everyone else poured in with snacks, pillows and blankets. I couldn't help but smile. Having seizures really suck, but having good people around you to help with the aftermath helps a lot.