Pressure - TXT's Beomgyu

Sorry for bad grammar or spelling 

Beomgyu's POV 

We were in dance class today and we had to learn this hard choreo. I was trying, I really was. My body just couldn't get it. Then there is a complicated flip the teacher wants me to do. He's always getting on me. Beomgyu this, Beomgyu that, that's wrong. It's so annoying. He's not that hard on the other members, like what. This has been happening for 1 week now.

"Soobin Hyung, why does he keep picking on me"? I said as I pouted.

"I don't know, maybe he wants you to be better,'' he said, shrugging his shoulders as he began to drink his water. We were in the middle of dance practice.

"Ok" again the teacher yelled.

Great, I whispered as I went to my spot, I heard Yeonjun hyung snickering in the back.

Everything was going well until the flip came up. I had to run and grab onto Soobin and Yeonjun's shoulders. My height was good, but my grip wasn't that good. I was coming down and misplaced my footing. So when I came down I ended up falling and almost hitting my head on the mirror. 

"STOP, BEOMGYU why can't you get this right. It's not that hard. You know what practice is over and beomgyu come see me in my office NOW".

Once he yelled stop I knew what was coming. He keeps saying it's not that hard. So I'd like to see him try it.

"Come on beomgyu, the rest of you can go and wait in the lobby, he'll be out soon".

They all gave me a ressuaring look, but that didn't make me feel any better. I walked into his office with my head down. I sat in the chair as he closed the door and sat in his spinning chair.

"BEOMGYU YOUR HOLDING US BACK", he screamed banging on the desk. I flinched when he slammed the table. 

"GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, ALL YOUR MEMBERS ARE TRYING EXCEPT YOU. DO BETTER TOMORROW. ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS ARE TRYING, AND PUTTING IN THE WORK,BE LIKE THEM" he said as he pointed to the door.

"Yes, sir", I grabbed my stuff and felt his office. Be more like my members? I'm putting in the work too. What does he think I'm doing? I was on the verge of a breakdown when my members came up to me. I think they saw me switch my facial expression once I saw them.

"So what happened", Taehyun said.

"He just yelled at me, nothing different. Soobin and Yeonjun hyung can we practice the flip", I said eager to get better.

"Yea, the rest of you can go home if you want,'' Yeonjun hyung said.

"No, we want to practice more,'' the maknae line said in unison.

The time was currently 12:00pm and we stayed until 6:00pm. 

"Come on, we have to go home and eat,'' Soobin said , packing up. 

"I'm good hyung. I will just practice more". I said going to turn the music on again.

"Are you sure?" Soobin said, looking worried. "Don't overdo it".

"Yea, I won't".

I totally did. The next morning I woke up with bad aches and muscle pain. Looked at my phone and it was still early. I wasn't going back to sleep so I decided to go and practice. When I got there the teacher was already there.

"O, your early" beomgyu he said.

"Yea I wanted to practice". I said avoiding eye contact.