TXT's Taehyun- Flood ft.BTS Sunbaenims

(Sorry for bad grammar or spelling)

Taehyun's POV

It was a normal day, and BTS Sunbaenims invited us over to hang out for the week and watch movies,Tv, and play games. We were kind of nervous at first, but they were so welcoming and it didn't take long for us to get comfortable. We were all huddled up on the couch watching TV, when they interrupted our show.

"Really at the good part", Beomgyu screamed, causing laughs to follow after.

WEATHER WARNING, FLASH FLOODS ARE COMING AT 6:20 PM. STAY INSIDE AND DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOME, LEAVE IF NECESSARY OR IF YOUR AREA IS BEING EVACUATED.

"Well, that was a mood killer" Suga Hyung blurted out.

"Ok, we heard them, no one leaves this house", Jin hyung said, waiting for an answer.

"Yes hyung" we all said in unison.

We continued as normal as the rain started filling up their yard. I didn't pay attention to it after that though. 

"Jimin Hyung, I'll be right back. I'm going to get something from the basement", I said , jumping off the couch. 

"Ok, but be quick,'' Jimin hyung said.

I went down there earlier and I think I dropped my phone charger. I went down the stairs and the door slammed behind me. Hyungs warned us that sometimes it gets stuck or it closes really loud. So I wasn't alarmed when it slammed. I began to look around,but then I heard something. What is that noise I thought to myself. I turned around and saw water pouring through a small window in the basement. I panicked so I ran to the door and tried to pull it open. It was stuck. I kept throwing myself against it, but nothing. I turned around and it was higher than before. I looked for my phone but I left it upstairs. I went back down the water now up to my knees,I looked for anything that could stop the water. I couldn't find anything, hyungs basement was practically empty. The water was now at my waist. I had no other choice, but to take my jacket off and try to plug the hole.
I shoved it in the window and it work- oh no it didn't. I think the hole is bigger now, and more water is coming in. It was torso high now. I tried to run up the steps, but my clothes got stuck on something sticking out of the wall. It looked like nails. Why were there nails sticking out of the wall, I don't know. I tried to break free, but no use the water was now chest high almost to my neck. I knew if I panicked it would only make things worse, but I did. I heard the wind blowing, the sound of water that was about to drown me. Then I saw pieces of debris come flying in the small window. I tried to dodge them the best I could knowing that I was still stuck on the nails.
The last thing I saw was a big piece of wood come flying at me.

Jungkook's POV 

Taehyun went to the basement to get something, but didn't come back. 

"Hey Namjoon Hyung,  where is Taehyun"? I said pausing the TV. 

"I don't know,'' he said, looking at me confused.

"He said he was going to the basement to get something", ''Jimin said, looking concerned now.

"We should go check on him", Soobin said, getting up from the couch. 

"Yeah, I feel like something is off", Taehyung hyung said.

We all walked to the door and the floor was wet. 

"Umm hyung," Huengkai said. 

Before any of us could talk the door busted open and water came flooding in. We all got soaked. 

"Is that Taehyun?"Jhope screamed. 

We all saw a limp boy hanging on the wall by his shirt and pants.

TXT didn't even care about the water, they all dived in. 

"Taehyun", Beomgyu said, trying to get the limp boy free. Some of us were trying to control the water. Jhope Hyung called 911. And the rest of us got taehyun free. Soobin was sobbing, holding Taehyun in his arms. 

"Taehyun, Taehyun come on buddy". Yeonjun said through tears.

"He has a pulse, but it's low," I said, starting to panic.

"This way", Jin hyung said, leading the paramedics to us.

Taehyun's POV 
I woke up hearing beeps and talking. I wasn't in my hyungs house anymore. I sat up and started coughing, some water came up too. Then I felt someone rubbing my back and people coming in the room. When I was done with my coughing fit, I turned around to see all my hyungs and Huengkai. Their faces were all red and some tears were still coming down their faces.

"Don't cry hyungs and Huengkai", I said, looking at them with sad eyes. 

"I'm ok now,'' I said, smiling at them.

"You could have died, Taehyun," Soobin said, walking to the side of my bed, holding my hand. 

"The doctor said if you were down there for any longer you could've died", Jin said, tears rolling down his face.

I was shocked at what Jin hyung said, but I snapped out of it. 

"But I'm still alive, I can't be taken out that easily", I said trying to lighten the mood.

I was soon discharged from the hospital and everyone was keeping a close eye on me. My members were in the back seat with me, Huengkai was rubbing my stomach, Yeonjun hyung was playing with my hair and everyone kept glancing back at us. We couldn't go to our hyungs house so we went to a hotel. We could have gone to our dorms, but there won't be enough space. So we all had our rooms. TXT together and BTS together. Once I opened the door I ran to the bed. I was so exhausted. We all changed into our comfy clothes and climbed in bed. I was about to go to sleep, when our BTS Sunbaenims came in. 

"Hey, we just wanted to check on you guys, before we go to sleep" Namjoon said with a small smile on his face.

"Yea, we're good,'' Hyung Soobin said, looking at all his members. 

I was trying to keep my eyes open and they all saw my struggle.

"Ok, we will let you go to sleep now, Taehyun is struggling to stay awake,'' Jhope said laughing at the sleepy boy. 

"Ok, good night,'' they said, turning off the lights and closing the door. Beomgyu got up and locked the door, before getting comfy in his spot again. 

"Good night guys", Yeonjun hyung said. 

We all said good night and as I got comfortable Soobin hyung started playing with my hair. It felt nice to be back with my members and Sunbaenims, and not drowning.