BTS'S J-hope - Happy Birthday

(Happy late birthday Hobi 🎂, I hope you stay strong, happy, and safe. Your smile is so healing and I hope you never lose it💜💜) 

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I hope you like it 😊)

Jhope's POV 

Today is my birthday. I woke up to the sun and just sat there. I just sat there thinking wow today's going to be a great day. I love celebrating my birthday with army and my members. It's one of the things I look up to most. My schedule today wasn't too bad. Do my birthday V live, and dance practice. So hopefully today will fly by quickly. I hopped out of bed and took my shower. Put on a nice outfit and was ready to start my day.

I walked down the stairs expecting everyone to say happy birthday and see Jin Hyung making breakfast. But no, they were all sitting there eating cereal. They weren't even talking.

"H-hey guys why are you all looking so sad?'' I said getting the box of cereal from Jimin.

"We're just tired and today just sucks. There's nothing exciting happening today," Jungkook said which made me feel sad inside.

"O-oh are you sure there's nothing you're missing" I said my smile slowly creeping up.

"No," Taehyung said before taking another bite of his cereal.

"Oh ok". I sat down and ate my cereal. I really wanted to cry, but they could just be playing a prank on me or something. 

…………………………………….

I got into the car and I put on my headphones and looked at social media

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE 

and many more were trending. It made me feel happy that at least someone remembered.

When we got to the company we split up.  I went upstairs and took a deep breath before starting the live. 

4 hours later 

"Byee army love you, '' I said, hugging the screen. People filled the chat with purple hearts and goodbyes.

I turned off the live and looked at my phone. It was 4:00 and we had gotten here at 12:00. 

"Wow I've been here for a while". The whole time I was on live none of the members came and said happy birthday. I feel like they actually forgot. But how, they would never forget a member's birthday. Dance practice started at 4:10 so I better get going.

I made it to the practice room and everyone else was already there.

"Come on, you're late,'' the dance instructor snapped.

"But I'm not, it's literally 4:10 on the dot". I said, showing him my phone. 

He looked away and walked to Namjoon.

What, whatever I thought to myself.

Halfway through dance practice our dance instructor starts acting crazy.

"YOU'RE NOT DOING THE STEP RIGHT, IT'S LIKE THIS".

"BUT I'M DOING IT RIGHT".

"NO YOUR NOT DOING IT, AGAIN". I then did the same exact thing he told me to do and it still wasn't right.

"WRONG AGAIN". He just kept saying that. We were all frustrated and then the instructor said "PRACTICE IS ENDING SHORT. EVERYONE CAN LEAVE EXPECT JHOPE". 

"WHY, I'M DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT".

"DONT ARGUE WITH ME YOU'RE STAYING HERE AND PRACTICING UNTIL I CALL YOU AND SAY YOU CAN LEAVE".

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING"?

"I'M LEAVING I'M NOT STAYING HERE"

"YOU CAN'T BOSS ME AROUND LIKE THAT".

"YES I CAN NOW STAY HERE". Everyone got their bags and left. It was now just me and the dance studio. I fell on my knees and tears fell down my face.

Why was I being treated like this? On my birthday of all days. It really hurt. I don't know why I was being yelled at. I did everything right. I don't think I'm going crazy, am I? I stayed in the studio for 2 more hours. The first hour I practiced and the other I just sat there staring off into space. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. It was the instructor. 

"You can go home now" and then he hangs up. I packed up my stuff and walked home. The night sky was beautiful and it made me feel a little bit better. I got home and threw my bags down. I think everyone was sleeping because the lights were off. I locked the door and broke down.

"This was the worst birthday ever" I said, sliding down the door and crying into my knees. I was then startled when people yelled 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI"

I looked up and saw everyone standing there, even the dance instructor. I cried even more because I was so relieved that they remembered.

"Don't cry Hyung" Jimin said, coming to give me a hug.

"I-i thought you guys forgot,'' I said, hugging him back.

"We would never forget your birthday sunshine" Suga Hyung said, helping me up.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you today, you were very good at practice and you did everything right,'' the instructor said, patting me on the back.

"That's a relief because I thought I was going crazy,'' I said sniffling. 

"Hyung blow out the candles and let's eat some cake," Namjoon said, clapping like a little kid. 

I made a wish and we ate cake. While everyone was talking I just looked and it made me smile to see my family celebrating.