Enhypen's Niki - Airport

(Requested by AguilarC296, I hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

(REQUEST ARE OPEN, but please message them to me, thank you ❤)

Niki's POV 

World tours. What's not to love? Traveling all around the world doing the thing you love with the people you love. But one thing I don't like is the crowded airports. Sure I love seeing all the fans welcoming us as we arrive, but I really wish we wouldn't get pushed and shoved. The bright lights from the reporters and all the screaming and yelling. I just get really overwhelmed. But other than that traveling isn't that bad. So when our world tour dates were announced everyone was excited, but I just couldn't get this gut feeling to go away. We were in a meeting when the dates were announced so we hadn't seen them just yet. But when my phone started blowing up I knew we would be going to Japan.

Everyone was freaking out and saying how much they missed me and how they were so excited and I felt the same. I haven't seen my family in person in a while, so this would be amazing. I put my phone down and had a huge smile on my face. Just the thought made me even happier. 

After the meeting we were taken to the dorms and got packed up. It was chaos. People couldn't find their charges, headphones, or passports. It was an interesting experience to watch. I found my things pretty quickly but like I said others didn't. I watched Sunoo and Sughoon Hyung go back and forth about who's chargers were who's. After we were situated we all rushed to the car. Now seating is important. You don't want to be in the middle seat, but you also don't want to be on the end where you're all squished up. But it just really matters, depending on who you sit with. My goal was the window seat with Jungwon and Jake Hyung. I loved the others but I just feel like those two would be calmer, during the trip. So I dragged my luggage down to the car and jumped in claiming my seat. Soon Jungwon and Jake popped their heads in. I pulled them in next to me and they just smiled. So I guess they had no complaints. Everyone else piled in mumbling some complaints but they died down. 

"Ok we're at the airport, everyone sticks together," Jungwon Hyung said. 

"Yeah everyone grab onto someone and don't let go". So I grabbed onto Jake Hyung. We got out and started to make our way through the airport. Everything was going well but mid way we saw the crowd of people. I held Jake Hyungs hand tighter. I put my head down and trusted Jake Hyung to get us to the plane safely. As we were going through I felt people tugging on my hoodie. I was quite uncomfortable but I couldn't do anything about it. When I looked up it seemed like even more people were here. The pushes got stronger and I lost my balance. I fell on the hard airport floor, my Hyungs were out of sight. This wasn't looking too good for me. I tried to get up but more people kept coming. I wish people would respect our space. I don't understand why we can't go through the airport peacefully. I managed to get up but barely. I was still being pushed and shoved. Hands were grabbing me and I was scared. What if I was pulled away by a crazed fan. What would happen to me? Would they be able to find me? 

"HYUNGS"

"JAKE HYUNG"

"JAY HYUNG"

I kept yelling their name but saw no one. I soon felt a strong arm grab me by the waist and pull me. I started panicking and  tried to push the arm away but it stayed firm. When I finally found out who it was I relaxed a bit. It was Sunghoon Hyung. He kept his arm around my waist the whole time. When we boarded the plane we finally could get a breather. I fell into Sunghoon Hyungs arms and didn't have the energy to tell any of them what had happened. Jake Hyung was panicking and he just said sorry so many times. 

"Hyung, it's ok. Relax, I'm fine".

"You're literally shaking Riki, you're not ok,'' Sunoo Hyung said. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up but I'll live," I said , going limp Sunghoon Hyungs arms. I soon fell into a light sleep. I was still aware of my surroundings. I knew that I was being passed around from member to member. But that didn't matter. I knew the hands that held me were safe.