BTS x TXT x ENHYPEN - Thank you Hyungs

(Requested by DarkSong612, hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Yeonjun's POV 

Here I was. Laying on the hard dance practice floor. I had been practicing for four hours straight with only 4 minute breaks.  I would have already been back at the dorms with my members but today, I couldn't do that. I don't really overwork myself as much as I'm doing now, but I had too. I had to prove to them that I was trying. I had recently seen multiple posts online about me being lazy and not putting enough power into our dance. I don't know where this was coming from because I always try my best to give MOAS a great performance. I guess some people online just don't see that. So I have to try harder, improve. I ended up leaving around 4:00am. Our practice starts at 8:00am. So at least I get a little bit of sleep. I walked in, locked the door and put my bag down. I turned around to see a worried Soobin sitting on the couch.

"Hyung, why were you out this late? I was so worried about you," he said, scanning me for any injuries.

"Binnie, I'm fine. I was just practicing." I said walking to the bathroom. 

"Hyung, that's so unhealthy. Don't overwork yourself". 

"I'm not, ok. Go to bed and get some sleep". He pouted at me and walked to his room. I knew I should have listened to him. But I had to show those people. 

………………

When I was practicing by myself throughout that time I grew lonely. It was just me and the dance studio. I knew I couldn't ask my members to stay here with me because they were tired too and probably had their own plans. Sometimes I would stare off into space and question. Why did people want to bring me down? During lunch I saw more comments. They said that it was sad that ENHYPEN was better at dancing than me. They said I had been in the industry a little longer, but the newer group was better. That stung. They were right, ENHYPEN was really really good at dancing. They were a talented group. Me being the oldest out of TXT and ENHYPEN, I felt a lot of pressure to put on a perfect act for them. I didn't want them to see me struggling. I also didn't like asking for help. Only when I really needed it. When I saw these comments they made me even more motivated to push myself. I would stay behind and practice more, only giving myself 2 minute breaks. I had to improve, I had too. There was no way I could get worse. 

.

.

.

Somehow that happened. The comments were even worse and I just wanted to hide away. I had just gotten through the choreography and I was looking at myself in the mirror. I looked pale and sweaty. I was tired and wanted to pass out. I kept staring in the mirror and thought it wouldn't be too bad if I just took a little nap. I was about to close my eyes and let my body fall. When I heard people coming in the room.

"Hyung," I heard a little voice say. It was Kai. He looked worried and was slowly approaching me. I backed away because Kai was the main distraction. The others were slowly sneaking behind me to grab and take me home. This had happened before. Soobin had carried me all the way to the car, just to make sure I didn't run off. 

"P-please s-stop go away '' I said as my vision got blurry.

"Hyung, you're tired and need to rest, you can't keep going on like this,'' Taehyun said. 

"I-i have too. I need people online to see that I'm not lazy. They need to see the power and energy in my moves. They keep saying I'm not doing enough. I don't know what else to do. I'm trying my best and all I get is people bashing me online. I don't get it," I said, breaking down letting all my emotions out. I didn't realize that Soobin had picked me up and he began to walk. The others grabbed my things and we went home. When we got home they told me to go take a shower and they had given me clean clothes to put on. I came out and walked to my room. What I didn't expect was all of them to be there.