Enhypen's Jungwon - Sick

(Requested by astrydiaSC, I hope you like it 😊)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Jungwon's POV 

I woke up with a headache and a sore throat. 

"Noo I can't be sick" I mumbled, dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I got washed up and before I left the bathroom I made sure to take and bring painkillers in my bag. 

In the kitchen 

I walked into the kitchen to be greeted with my sleepy members.

"Good morning,'' I said, grabbing a bowl for cereal.

"Good morning Jungwonie, are you ok. You look kind of pale" Heeseung Hyung said, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um yeah I'm fine" I said trying to play it off. I knew today was going to be a challenge. How am I supposed to hide my sickness from 6 other people?

We piled into the car and I got the window seat. 

I put my headphones in trying to block out the nose from my members. They were fully awake now. Soon I started to get nauseous. When we drove in the car, I would usually be lulled to sleep, but today it was doing the opposite. It made me stay fully awake, afraid I would puke. 

We made it to the company and when I stepped out of the car I breathed in the fresh air. It helped me a little bit. 

…………………………………

"EN- O'CLOCK"

"Rest day, the members will go around enjoying the amusement park rides and food" Jay Hyung said, reading off of a note card.

"Mhm sounds fun,'' Sunoo Hyung said smiling.

"Ok, let's go,'' Jake Hyung said, dragging me with him. 

Today was pretty hot, and with me being sick the heat wasn't helping at all. The wind would blow, giving me relief only for a couple of seconds. 

.

.

.

.

.

At this point we had gone on four rides. One ride was the big drop. The second one was a roller coaster, but it wasn't that fast. The third one was a spinning ride, like those swings you would sit on. Then they would lift you in the air and spin around. The fourth ride was a water ride. We ended up getting off more soaked than we expected.

"That was refreshing,'' Sunghoon Hyung said, wiping the water off his face. 

The first two rides I talked a little, but the other two rides I got very dizzy and nauseous so I just didn't speak. 

"Wow, can we go on that one?" Niki said pointing to this huge roller coaster. 

The staff then spoke

"That is one of the fastest rides in the park. Known for its insane drops and twists. The ride is really a thriller". 

"Yep, let's go,'' Niki said, running to the roller coaster.

"NIKI, WAIT UP"

………………………………..

We got on the ride and I was so tired. I just closed my eyes and was about to drift off when we jolted forward. The ride had started, we went up this big hill and I don't know if I was scared or tried, but once the drop hit I was out cold. 

Sunoo's POV 

I was sitting next to Jungwon on the ride and when we hit the drop he went limp. His hair was flying around. The wind fluffed up his hair making him look really silly. I laughed at this. I was about to turn around, when I saw his harness on the ride loosen. Everyone else was tightened but Jungwon kept slipping. I hooked my arm around his to make sure he was secure. This is crazy, how did the harness manage to come loose? 

While I was holding onto Jungwon I turned to Jay Hyung. 

"Hyung, Jungwon is unconscious and his harness is becoming loose". I yelled so he could hear me.

"What, ok hold onto him the rides almost over he" yelled back. I nodded.

Jungwon's POV 

I opened my eyes and we were moving. It wasn't like a roller coaster, but it was calming like a car ride. The car? What?

I sat up only to be pushed back down by Niki.

"Hyung, he's awake".

I saw multiple heads pop over the seats. 

"Hello, Jungwon, did you have a nice nap?'' Jake Hyung smiled.

"Y-yeah but why are we in the car"?

"We're going home, you are sick and when you were on the roller coaster your harness almost came off,'' Sunghoon Hyung explained.

"Yeah, Sunoo had to hold onto you so you wouldn't fly out,'' Heeseung Hyung said.

"Oh, um sorry I ruined today".

"No you didn't ruin anything,'' Sunoo Hyung said, giving me a ressuaring look.

"When Sunoo told me about the harness on the roller coaster I told Heeseung Hyung and we made the decision to go home earlier. We didn't want to risk another member almost flying off the ride" Jay Hyung said.

When we got to the dorms I got out and instantly seeped off my feet. Jake Hyung had picked me up and won't let me go. 

"Hyungg I can walk by myself,'' I whined.

"I know, but I'm still not letting you," he smirked.

All of a sudden I felt something warm coming up my throat. I jumped off his back and dashed into the house. I threw up in the toilet. It hurt really bad, but I was relieved I didn't throw up on him or anywhere else. 

I finished and Jake Hyung was rubbing my back. 

"Done"?

I nodded, "done".

He helped me up and I rinsed out my mouth. He then picked me up again.

He dropped me off in our room and told me to get changed. 

When I came out, Sunghoon Hyung was waiting.

"Hy-"  then he picked me up as well and brought me into the kitchen.

"Are you guys really going to pick me up all day?'' I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Niki smiled, ruffling my hair.

"Here, have some soup and take your medicine,'' Heeseung Hyung said, sliding it to me. 

"Hopefully this will stay in your stomach,'' Niki said.

After I ate, Jay Hyung checked my temperature.

"Not bad but not good either, Niki can you bring Jungwon to the couch, I'll make him some tea for his throat".

"Wait, how did you know my throat was hurting?'' I asked.

"Because you looked in pain every time you swallowed". 

"Speaking of sore throat, what other symptoms do you have?'' Jake Hyung asked. 

"Um sore throat, my head hurts and my nose is stuffy".

"Ok, I'll go grab some tissues,'' Heeseung Hyung said, running off. 

I got onto Niki’s back and he carried me to the couch. The rest of the day was filled with cuddles and movies. My fever went away soon after, but my members still wanted to carry me.

"Wonnie's so light," Sunghoon Hyung said, spinning me around on his back.

"Heyyy I'm getting dizzy," I complained.  

"My turn my turn" Niki said, taking me from Sunghoon Hyung.

"Noooooooo".