Prologue

The world is spinning.

Why is the world turning?

No. Is the bed turning?

I open my eyes and let out an involuntary moan when the daylight blinds me for a moment. I put a hand over my eyes and sit up, trying to assimilate why someone would be turning the bed. And I focus my confused gaze on the strange room.

Wait... where am I?

It's a spacious room. Elegant. Very masculine...

Suddenly I feel my stomach churning, It could either be because of the hangover I've just realized I'm suffering or because I realize that this is some man's bedroom.

I lift the fancy sheets and see some horror i'm wearing a shirt male.

- Oh shit! I mutter in terror.

Who did I fuck?

I try to remember what happened...

I was at the company's Christmas party. And I had drunk a lot, when I should have just tried the different expensive drinks, though...

I hear voices in the hallway and jump out of bed.

Shit, I need to get out of here, wherever I am!

I hunt for my clothes and can't find them, so I see my bag on a chair.

Picking it up and I quickly decide that I'll have to run
dressed like that. It shouldn't be hard to get one.
taxi, I certainly can't take the bus from T-shirt. I see my shoes lying near the door and breathe relieved. They are the most expensive items in my closet. It took me a month of lunch at college (I lost three pounds centimeters of breeches), but it had been worth it stick your foot in the jackfruit and reset the card limit on those amazing red Manolo Blahnik and losing them would be a disaster. More excited, I hurriedly put them on and I'm just leaving the room, vaguely noticing that the corridor I'm in is also very elegant, when I stop in horror.

Six people are looking at me in surprise.

A very fine lady has her hand in the mouth. The gray-haired man next to her looks like dismayed. A blonde girl is frowning with some disapproval as she studies me and the tall guy next to her is holding back a laugh.

Further back there is another young man who looks
everywhere but me, as if he was saving me while a red-haired girl walks under his arm and points at me, laughing.

- So this is Steve's fiancée?

Which?

Wait...

Are they talking about Steve Rogers? My boss?

Holy crap!