Chapter 107

Natasha

Steve?

I widen my eyes in surprise when I see that the driver of the car passing me is my husband.

Oh, thank God. Or to the goddess.

When I heard a car approaching, I thought for a moment about asking for a ride, but I realized that I was naked and the best thing was to keep running because God knows what kind of perverts we can find on the roads.

Steve parks on the side of the road and gets out of the car and walks towards me in shock.

“What the hell are you doing here at this hour, Steve? What about pajamas? “I measure him from head to toe. Steve looks like he got out of bed and decided to go for a drive. But we're an hour away from home. "Oh my God, are you sleepwalking?" I didn't know he was a sleepwalker...

"Natasha, for God's sake!" you're naked, dammit!

“Oh… yes, I am. Long story, but can we continue this conversation in the car? I suggest, already moving to catch up with the vehicle. Steve follows me and we get into the car. I breathe a sigh of relief that I'm safe. I think the goddess really exists! If you got Steve out of bed and made him come over here to save me!

— Natasha, can you explain this to me? If there is any explanation! What do you mean I was running in the middle of the road, at dawn, naked?

I start to laugh. Because, hey, it's really funny. Now that I'm safe, everything feels like something out of some really bad comedy movie.

- Why are you laughing? This is not funny.

- And yes! I can not stop.

“My goodness, Natasha, what's gotten into you? I saw your note saying you were on a sabbath with your mom and her crazy friends in the middle of the woods...

"Yes, basically that!" And you should see Steve, they are crazy! They dance and sing around the fire and drink cheap wine that they say is a potion or whatever, and smoke .

"Wait... did you smoke?" Are you high?

"No..." I refute, but I think it's kind of obvious that the weed must be having an effect, yes. - Lie. I think I am.

“Fuck, Natasha.

“Hey, don't be silly. I remember you told me you went crazy in Amsterdam once and imitated Posh Spice!

"Let's not lose focus here!" And why was she running naked by herself?

“Because that's part of the ritual.

"Running naked on the freeway?"

"Dancing naked in the moonlight!" Yes, I know, it sounds bizarre, because it is. And then all of a sudden we heard police sirens and everybody started running. I got scared and didn't even remember where my car was. I just ran. You know. I can't be arrested, I don't look good in orange!

“My goodness, Natasha, what a danger! Gone mad?

“I didn't think, I just ran.

"And why were you in your mother's crazy ritual?" In the middle of the night and that note... you were talking about marital problems...

"As if you don't know what I'm talking about!"

“No, I don't know.

"You're not in love with me anymore!"

"What do you mean... where did you get that?" Of course I love you.

"You might even love." But he no longer has a crush on me, and I saw, on that show, a crush lasts a maximum of two years. And look, ours has already expired. That's why he's in love with Peggy Parker! I burst into tears remembering Steve's hot little Disney princess secretary. "And she even has a lover's name!" Must be a curse from the name? There must be a sisterhood of Camilas out there, all on a mission to destroy marriages! And the boss must be the new queen! Oh my, Steve, we're all chipped because she ascended to the throne! The queen of lovers...