Chapter 122

When I get home, I park and take a deep breath, wondering if I'm ready to go in and catch Steve in the act cheating on me with his boyfriend.

And to think that I was the one who created that situation! This is for you to stop being an idiot, Natasha! Look at the mess you made. The boyfriend was supposed to be her father, but he stole her husband!

I get out of the car and when I enter the house, everything is silent. Should I announce that I've arrived?

“Listen here, David, let go of my husband’s turkey now, and come out with your hands where I can see.”

No. There will be time for them to get away with it.

I imagine David hurriedly jumping out the window with his pants in hand. I should have bought a really big Rottweiler to attack intruders or Steve's lovers!

I go up the stairs silently, almost like a KGB agent and I hear voices as soon as I get close to our room.

Damn, Steve, didn't you even respect the sanctity of our room, you dog?

— Do I have to take off my clothes? — Steve asks.

What?

I widen my eyes.

— Yes, take off your clothes. — It's David's voice!

Oh shit, I think I still believed I was making that situation up in my head. But it looks like the mess is about to break loose there. Steve, you adulterous son of a bitch! What do I do? Do I go in and end the party?

Do I go downstairs, get a knife from the kitchen first so I can do justice? Damn, and what's worse is that Steve isn't just cheating on me. He's stealing my dad's boyfriend!

“Um, you're pretty hard,” David says.

I open my mouth, shocked.

— Yes, I know — Steve's voice is muffled, followed by a groan.

Of pain? Pleasure?

— Wow, right there, go harder, you can squeeze, I can handle it, hmm, very good, your hand is very good David...

Oh, that's enough. There won't be time to get the knife. I open the door moving into the room seeing everything red.

— Steve, you adulterous dog, how can you do this to me?

— Natasha?

Then I blink, catching a glimpse of the scene in front of me. David stands with his hands on Steve's shoulders, scared. And Steve lying naked, face down, but with a towel covering his bottom in a... massage chair? I squint, noticing that David has a hand full of oil.

— Natasha, what the hell? — Steve sits down furious.

— Oh, this is Natasha. — David says, his frightened look softening.

—What the fuck are you doing here? — Steve continues.

— I ask, what the hell are you doing here with David? In our bedroom?

— I think you noticed. He's having a massage.

— But... I thought they were having sex?

— Holy shit Natasha, seriously?

—What did you want me to think? You sneaked into our house with a handsome gay guy... By the way, hello, I'm Natasha, this creep's wife! Did he say he's married?

David smiles.

— Yes, he told me that they are married and that you put him on the app with the insane idea of testing me. Something to do with your father, right?