Chapter 94

And when we get home, I realize I should really be scared, because Natasha takes me straight to the back garden where I see the most bizarre scene I've ever seen in my life.

There's a bunch of middle-aged women dressed up as hippies or something like that, all chanting mantras, or satanic invocation songs, I don't know, while twirling around and drumming or throwing some weird dust in the air. glitter? Cocaine? I don't know. All I know is that I'm really, really scared of what the hell this is.

"What the fuck is this psychedelic?"

"I was forced to call in backup!" Natasha says next to me.

— Reinforcements? Crazy in the asylum? Some satanic sect?

“Crazy they do seem, and yes, it could be a cult too, but it's more witchcraft than satanism.

“Natasha, dear. — One of the crazy witches comes towards us smiling.

- Mommy.

- This is your mother?

"I'm here to help you, my angel!" — The woman blows the weird powder on me. “And you, Steve, what happened to your mind, my dear? She grabs my head and starts spinning it from side to side. "But the goddess will show us what she has there, where her memories are...

The woman finally lets go of me. And I stare at Natasha, startled.

- What is it?

— My mother is a witch, or she thinks she is, I never really believed that, but I think I'm appealing to anything!

Before I can run and run, Natasha's mom is grabbing my hand and pulling me into the midst of the hippie witches.

“Sisters, we are here to help our dear Steve.

The women nod, muttering things I don't understand. Until I see that there is a pool in the middle of the garden, one of those plastic children's pools.

- What?...

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around and none other than my secretary Wanda is there, dressed like one of the crazy witches.

“Steve, open up to us, don't be afraid.

"Wanda, what are you doing here?"

She smile.

“Let's get him undressed so we can free him.

And then she reaches for my shirt and I take a startled step back.

"Wanda, are you crazy?"

"Steve, stop it, don't resist!" “Natasha is beside me. “Let them do what they have to do.

“Wanda is my secretary, this is very inappropriate.

“If you must know, Wanda has slapped you at a BDSM club, so relax!

I widen my eyes in shock.

What?

Before I can recover, other hands are on my clothes, voices chanting mantras rising as I begin to get undressed by the perverted witches, or whatever, until I'm in my underwear and being tucked into the kiddie pool.

My God, let this be a dream. I can't be in the backyard of a house they say is mine, kneeling naked in a kiddie pool while a bunch of unkempt middle-aged women smoke… pot? Did I smell weed? (Some are laughing and I'm sure there must be at least some hallucinogen going on there! Help!)

“Natasha…” I find Natasha among the crazies and she's idly looking at the whole scene with a serious look.

“It's good to work, Mom!