Chapter 8

Jin was still hovering above her, "I did and I won't be the only one that does it. Joon did tell you that you'll be our wife right? That means that you will be our wife in all ways."

She was glaring, "I thought he was joking, but regardless I told him that it was a no from me."

He kissed her lips quickly, "oh Princess, you are ours to keep. Forever."

She started pushing him away, "get off of me you big lug. I want to go to bed."

Jin could have easily stayed, it's not like she's strong enough to actually push him away. "Not happening, you are adjusting to our schedule which means that you are going to be awake during the night."

She stood up and stomped to the bathroom, he could hear her opening everything they brought her. Since he could still strongly smell her he realized that she was using a pad, "Princess, if you don't want everyone on you, you might want to use a tampon."

She squeaked but listened. Jin could still smell it but it wasn't as strong. "Uh, Jin?"

She needed something, perfect "yes Princess?"

"Is this better?" He told her a little, then very quietly she asked "can you hand me some clothes?"

"Sure can," Jin grabbed her a new pair of underwear because he knew she was trying to wear her old ones. Then he walked over to the closet and grabbed her a shirt and some loose pants. "Coming in." He walked into the bathroom and she was trying to hide behind the counter. "Princess I've already seen everything, hiding from me is pointless."

Jin heard her annoyed sigh, "fine," she walked out and reached for her clothes. He handed them to her. Then crossed his arms and waited. He wanted to see if she was going to do it. He saw her eyes challenge him, she pulled the old underwear off and quickly pulled the new ones on. Then she threw her shirt and pants on. She turned around and brushed her teeth and threw her hair up into a messy bun. "I'm ready."

The vampire backed her up against the counter and caged her in his arms, he ran his nose up and down her neck. "God, you smell so good."

"I swear to God if you bite me again Jin, I will murder you in your sleep."

He scrapped his fang down the vein on her neck, and her felt her entire body shake. "I won't take anymore today, but I can't promise that my brothers won't." She would crave it, them, even if she didn't want to admit it.

She pulled back, "The next person to bite me, will get stabbed." Then she ducked under his arm and took off. 

Jin was obsessed with this girl and he was starting to think that it has nothing to do with her blood. He followed behind her and almost ran into her when he entered the living room. All six of them were sitting there staring at her, Jin leaned down and whispered "what's wrong? Did someone lose their brave face when faced with seven Vampires?"

She turned around and glared at him, "all of you are Vampires? I thought you were kidding."

She was whispering but it was pointless, they could hear everything she was saying without even trying. "Nope was not kidding, you have seven Vampires to deal with."

She threw her hands up in the air, "great just what I freaking needed." Then she stomped into the kitchen. It looked like she was making herself something to eat, it was adorable how angry she was.

"Get over here Jin," Joon said to where she couldn't hear. He walked over to them and all of them were glaring at him, "you fed on her and had sex with her? How could you do that?"

"I know I should be sorry, but that was the greatest experience of my 900 years of life. I legit couldn't control myself." 

"You are 900 years old? OMG dude, I'm 18 and you are practically a freaking dinosaur. Eeww, I had sex with a senior citizen."

Jungkook started laughing and that set Jimin off, Jimin started laughing so hard that he fell off of his chair. Jin whipped around to look at the three youngest and glared at them, "you two shut it," then he whipped around and looked at Vi, "oh Princess, keep it up with that smart mouth and I'll find a way to fill it."

She started gagging, "naw dawg, I have a sandwich that's enough. No one wants old man balls near their face."

She took off back to her room, he was going to stop her but he had his little brothers to deal with. "Don't you think that since I'm the King I should have been the first one to feed on her?"

Jin threw himself onto the couch, "probably, but remember 400 years ago when you stole that hot little redhead I was after?" He nodded his head, "this is the payback."

He exploded, "how is that even remotely the same?"

The eldest just shrugged, "whatever, it works for me."

Jungkook clapped his hands together, "when do we get to have her?"

"That's up to you, but just know if anyone tries anything tonight she's threatened to stab them."

Yoongi grinned, "I like them fiesty, I call dibs next."

"Does me being the King mean anything to you people?"

All six of them said no, "I mean I'm 200 years older than you, so no not really."

Joon pinched the bridge of his nose, "fine, age order. Does that work?"

"Hell no, that means I'll be last."

Jin waved him off, "whatever Kook, suck it up. That means that for the rest of the day she's mine." He stood up and told them that he'd ensure that she remained awake until morning. 

When he walked into her room, she was mid-bite but she raised her hand up towards the door, the knife in her hand. When she saw him she frowned, "what are you doing here?"

He walked towards her bed and flopped down and made himself comfortable, "I'm bored."

"And that's my problem because?"