Chapter 52

Joon gasped and he wrapped his arms around her waist, his head was against her small tummy. "You've made me the happiest man in the world. I'll do whatever I have to do to get rid of your uncle."

So for the next several weeks he planned, he got his best warriors and assassins to try and kill her Uncle or even capture him. But they were unsuccessful, as she knew they would be. There was only one person on this planet that would be able to kill him, someone that he'd never suspect. 

Vi woke up early and got ready, she wore a tutu that fell to her knees. A leather corset that hid and protected her baby and vital organs. Under that was a peasant top that was off her shoulders, on her feet were ballet flats. Everything she was wearing was black and with her blonde hair done up in a bun she looked like she was about to start dancing on stage. You might wonder why she was wearing a tutu, but you'd be surprised just how many knives you can hide in it. Plus it made her look like an innocent little doll, and she needed that to her advantage.

Vi walked into his room, he's the only one that can do what she need him to do. The only one that she can guilt into this, he owes her. She sat down in his chair and just played with one of her knives. He started to stir, "Seokjin," she whispered. He shot up and looked at her, while he can see perfectly in dark, she cannot. Her eyes have adjusted but she needed to see clearly. She threw the knife at the light switch and the lights came on.

He gasped slightly, "get dressed, we leave in 10."

"Where are we going?" He asked as started to get out of bed.

"To kill my Uncle."

He froze his movements, with his feet hovering above the floor. "Violet, we can't. I can't put you at risk."

She reached into the folds of her tutu and grabbed another knife, she threw it. It grazed his outer ear before slamming into the wall behind him. "You forced yourself on me multiple times, you stole so many of my firsts it's not even funny, you imprinted me without my knowledge, you bit out my implant and got me pregnant. I've been at risk ever since you walked into my room that day. If you do not come with me, I will go alone," she growled.

Tears were falling down his face, "if you love me, truly love me, you will do this for me." Vi said with so much conviction in her voice.

His head fell into his hands, "we have to get out of here before they wake up. They won't let you go if they knew."

"That's why I came to you, you were the only one I could guilt into doing this." Sadness flashed across his features, time to make it better. "If you do this for me, I will forgive you completely." Vi walked towards him, her fingers ran through his messy bedhead. "And once he's dead, I want your cock slamming into me while you feed from my vein."

His eyes flashed red and his fangs lengthened, "you want me again?"

She ran her fingers lightly down his face until she got her finger under his chin, Vi pulled him towards her. His lips so close that when she licked her lips lightly, her tongue brushed against his. He gasped quietly, "I do, I want you Jinnie." Then she pulled back to stand up straight, "get dressed so we can leave before they wake up."

He nodded his head once and he went to get dressed, when he walked out of his bathroom he was wearing a dark blue dress shirt and dark grey slacks, his hair was messed still from his sleep but it just added to his appeal. "We need to go, if anyone is up and they ask we are going on a date."

Vi nodded her head and looped her arm through his, she put a smile on her face as the two of them left his room. "And just where are you two going?"

She smirked at Yoongi, "a date Yoongles, we're going on a date."

"I'm going to start properly apologizing, it's time. We'll see you later." Jin smiled and then they started walking towards the garage. When they got to the car, "I feel so guilty lying to him."

"Well if we are quick, then we can get there, kill him and get back before the sun comes up. So then you won't be lying."

They didn't say another word to each other, his hands gripped the steering wheel so hard that she thought he was going to break it. She just stared out the window and plotted. It took a few hours to get there, when they did he pulled up to the gate and rolled down the window. The guard leaned down to look into the car. "I brought Princess Amathyst back to collect her things."

"Of course Duke Kim, I'll let the King know that you two are here."

Vi leaned over the center console, her hand resting on Jin's thigh. She smiled softly and then yawned. With her other hand placed gently on her stomach, she looked at the guard with pleading eyes. "Please don't wake him, I'm really tired and I want to be well-rested for the announcement tomorrow."

The guard's eyes went wide, "congratulations Princess, of course, we will let you being here be a surprise. I can't wait to see how happy the King is tomorrow."

What a naive guy, "thank you, I truly appreciate it." 

She yawned again and the guard scrambled up, "open the gate immediately." Then he saluted the car as we drove by.

"That was easier than expected."

Vi looked at Jin, her hand still resting on his thigh, "well Duke Kim, I'm not seen as a threat here. I'm the lost Princess that grew up in a cabin and knows nothing of the real world."

He snorted, "if only they knew just how deadly you really are."

"They will find out when it's too late." He pulled up to the front and they were escorted in, Jin and Vi walked to her chambers. "Thank you for bringing me."