Chapter 6

She slept the entire way back to the house, they pulled into the garage a few minutes before sunrise. The rest of the guys were already there, they had stocked the kitchen and got her enough clothes for the next few days. They'll start ordering her things starting tomorrow. Yoongi picked her up out of Jungkook's lap, "I can carry her."

"You've had her the whole time, I can carry her to bed."

The elder walked off with her, they weren't exactly planning on bringing a girl home, let alone a human. Joon started to wonder which room he'll put her in. The King pulled out the two crystal decanters, one full of whiskey and the other full of blood. He made seven glasses and then handed them out, he placed Yoongi's at his seat. He'd be out shortly. 

"We got her lots of meat, beans, dairy products, and veggies. We need to increase her blood if all seven of us plan on feeding on her."

Jin, ever the planner. "She's settled into the white room," Yoongi said before he grabbed his drink and downed it. "I think we should give her a bit before we feed on her, actually I think we should give her a bit before we tell her what we are."

"Yoongi's right, so no biting her, and don't let her know what we are yet. Got it?" Everyone nodded their head, "alright I'll see everyone in the morning." They went to their separate rooms and crashed, it had been a long night and the sun always makes them tired.

Joon woke up that evening excited to see her, but she was asleep. He went to the kitchen and it looks like their little Princess isn't even trying to adjust to their nocturnal schedule. They'll have to change that. He tried to wake her, but all she did was groan and pull the cover over her head.

This went on for three more days, by the 4th day, Joon knew how he was going to get her up. They managed to get Jennifer out and she's safe, if that doesn't get sleeping beauty out of bed then nothing will. "Yo Princess, I have some good news for you," he shouted right before he opened her door. Then the smell hit him.

It was the greatest smell he'd ever had the pleasure of experiencing. He had to get out of there before he did something he'd regret. But him having the door open for that short period of time was enough to bring the other six to him.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked as he bounced from foot to foot.

"My God that smells delicious," Jin said.

"Was that her?" Tae was trying to get around Joon and open her door.

"No way, no freaking way she can't be?"

The King snapped his eyes to his oldest brother, "what are you talking about?"

He shook his head no, "I need to check something, no matter what stay out here. Promise?"

Jin slowly opened the door and it hit him like a mac truck going 100 miles an hour, he's never experienced it himself but he heard a lot about it from his father. He'd run across one, one time in his youth. He killed him, draining him instantly. He said it was the best day of his life and also the worst because he never experienced that intense pleasure again.

The vampire took in a breath and his entire body shuddered, it got worse the closer he walked towards her. Jungkook told them that she hates being called Amethyst and that she prefers Violet or Vi. "Hey Vi, can I talk to you?"

She whimpered and rolled towards him, she looked like she was in a lot of pain. "Which one are you?"

It made Jin laugh, even in pain she was a smart ass. "I'm Jin, the oldest. Are you okay?"

She shook her head no, "period, cramps and I don't have anything here."

Oh shit, being seven men they didn't think about the fact that she'd need that stuff. Plus it's been a long time since they were around human females for an extended period of time. He grabbed his phone and sent off a text 'go get her stuff for her period, now.'

"Is there anything I can do to help you until they bring what you need?"

She blushed bright red, "I'll need to change the sheets, I didn't realize I was going to start and I might have stained the sheets. I'm sorry."

Jin brushed the hair off of her forehead, "it's just sheets, we can easily buy new ones." He pulled the covers back, "come on I'll get the bath started for you." He reached down to pick her up, he saw the stain and his suspicions were correct, she was a purple blood. He contained his loud groan, this is going to make having her here 100 times harder. 

They wanted her before, now that we know she's a purple blood it's going to be terrible. They are going to go crazy wanting to taste her, to have her. He sat her down on the side of the tub and got it started, he added some bath salt and oil. When it was full he turned on the charm, "need help getting undressed and getting all cleaned up?"

"Get out handsome before I stab you."

Jin leaned into her space, "and just what are you going to stab me with Princess?"

She moved faster than he could track, which is saying something since he was a vampire. She pulled a knife from behind her and she stabbed right in between his fingers. "It's cute that you think I'm not armed." His eyes flashed, and he can normally control it but they flash red with extreme emotion or when feeding. "Your eyes, I swear to God they were red." She leaned into his space, she could feel her breath on his lips.

She gasped, "there they did it again." Jin saw her hand reaching for him, he was going to stop her but he didn't. She needs to find out sooner rather than later since she's a purple blood in a house full of vampires, she caressed his eyebrow so gently. Jin felt her other hand touch her cheek, then her fingers traced over his lips.