Chapter 26

Joon got her under the covers and she tried her hardest to not cry, but she couldn't help it. Maybe she can run away? Convince one of them to take her out and run back to the cabin. Hopefully, they'll still take care of Nanny and get her out of her Uncle's Kingdom.

He wrapped his arms around her again, Joon pulled her flush against him. "Please don't cry Vi, it's breaking my heart."

She nodded her head and tried, she really did. He turned her around and her face was in his chest, she grabbed his shirt so tightly. Vi sobbed, she sobbed like she was in mourning because in a way she was. Her life as she knew it is over. Even if she can run away, they'd never stop until they found her.

Violet could fall for them, especially Joon and Hobi. They are so patient and sweet. But she wasn't sure about the others. Something is wrong with her, why is she like this? She'll never want for anything with them, but if she stays her life, her very long life will consist of her being their blood and sex slave. And she wasn't sure that she can do that. 

She cried herself to sleep in his arms, he wanted to feed but she doesn't need that right now. She needs reassurance, she got some shocking news and she needs time to process it. Maybe she'll let him feed in the morning, yeah it'll technically be Jimin's day but he was sure he'll understand.

Violet woke up several hours before the sun went down, Joon was still holding her tightly against him. She didn't think he fed, he left her alone and let her cry herself to sleep. She got out of his arms, it was difficult, he didn't seem to want to let go.

She went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, Vi you have to figure out a way out of here. She made her way over to the front door, there was an alarm, a very high-tech looking alarm. Shit, if she just runs they'll hear and be on her in an instant. She was hoping that this would be the way out. Convincing one of them to take her out and running from there will get her, maybe 100 feet before they caught her. But if she ran while they are sleeping, then she has a chance.

Too bad that's not going to work now. Vi slumped down on the floor, wtf is she going to do now? Then it hit her, Jimin. He has a bar in his room, she'll get him drunk and convince him to take her out during the day. She felt better, she had the start to a plan. 

Violet grabbed an apple and ate it quickly and then went back to bed, Joon had been great so she went back to his bed vs going to hers like she truly wanted. she was afraid to anger him and he'd force himself on her, yes she could always stab him but she needed to be good for a few more days. Once she was done with her period they won't be able to smell her as easily.

She fell asleep with a smile on her face for the first time in a while, this was a real smile, not fake or forced. When she woke up the next morning Joon was still asleep so she went to her room to shower and get dressed. Today was Jimin's day and this was going to take some seduction on her side. He's pliable to a point, but he likes a bit of a challenge and he's smart so she has to get him thinking with his little head and not his big one.

She dried her hair and put it up in a ponytail, she did come hither makeup. Then she went for a sexy schoolgirl look. Vi picked a short black and blue plaid skirt with a V-neck camisole. She grabbed some thigh-high socks and then something in the top drawer caught her eye. There among the dozens of underwear was a piece of jewelry that would complete the look. She pulled it on, it went around her upper thigh and the pearls and chains fell to right under her skirt. They swayed when she walked. Oh he's going to love this. 

Violet skipped out to breakfast and since it was still light outside no one was up yet. She quickly made her food and then she was off to start her mission. She opened his door quietly, he was still asleep. The sun was starting to set so he should be waking up any second now. She hopped onto his bed and sat next to him, she was sitting crisscross applesauce. Since her skirt was short he'd get a nice peek if he was at the right angle.

Jimin blinked his eyes open and smirked at her, "well well well Princess, I finally got you right where I want you."

Eye roll, "so it's your day today Jiminie, I was wondering if you wanted to get lit?"

His eyes shot open and he sat up quickly, "what makes you think I'd want that?"

She scoffed and waved her hand towards his bar, "you sure have a lot of alcohol for a person that can't get drunk." Vi got on his hands and knees and crawled towards him, her face was inches from his. "You don't have to, I could always wait for Jk's night."

She knew that would annoy him, his eyes flashed red so she knew it was working. "Fine, but you have to eat more than normal, I don't want you to get alcohol poisoning."

Vi sat back on her heels and reached her hand out to shake his hand, once he took her hand and shook it, she grinned and said deal. "Have you eaten yet this morning?" Violet nodded her head yes, "then can I eat a bit before we get drunk?" She nodded her head yes again and he grinned at her.

She held out her wrist and he latched on, he didn't eat a lot, thank goodness and once he was done  he reached forward and touched the chain on her thigh, "did you wear this for me, Princess?"

"What makes you think that?" Then she smirked and asked if they could start. She wanted to get drunk quickly, so they started off with a few shots. By the time Joon walked in Vi was already tipsy. "My Queen, you weren't there when I woke up."