Bonus Chapter 80

Hello my lovely CG's, I hope you are enjoying all the changes I'm doing to my books? Any-hoo here's the next bonus chapter.

"No, nope, not happening, I refuse."

"Stella," Colton whined. "Please, my almost twin."

Stella frowned, "that's low and you know it. WWWHHHHYYYYY? Why me?"

"Because you are the only one that can."

His sister threw her paintbrush in the water can and glared at him, "you want me to flirt with Aurora's cousin to distract our mother from pestering the two of you at our sister's wedding? Did I miss anything?"

Brax snorted, "well that and maybe help me with my dilemma as well."

Stella crossed her arms and huffed, "you don't have a dilemma, you like a dude and that's freaking you out. Either sleep with him or just be friends, it's literally that easy."

"Says the virgin," Brax grumbled.

"Yah," Day yelled as he smacked his twin in the back of the head, "be nice. I told you to talk to him, he's already sucked your cock and you liked that."

"I thought he was a girl," Brax yelled.

"ANYGAYS," Colton yelled, "Stells will you help me, please? Give mom something to distract her and you and.."

"You don't know a thing about her cousin do you? Is it even a guy? Because while Brax might be on the bisexual fence, I most assuredly am not."

Colton deflated a bit, "I'll find out, I promise. But will you."

"If he's cute sure, I guess."

Her almost twin squeezed her tightly and spun her around in a circle, "you are the best, thank you."

Brax sighed as he fell down on his bed, "I need help Day, I don't know what to do."

Day sighed, "talk to him, I literally don't know how many times I have to say this. Jeonghan is a really nice guy, just tell him what's going on in your head."

"Yeah because that's so easy," Brax grumbled, "fine, after the wedding I'll talk to him."

Chance was pacing back and forth in the room, "did you check on."

"Yes, the flowers are in place."

"What about the se."

"Yes, seating is done and everyone is where they are supposed to be."

"What abo."

"Chance," Hannie smirked, "everything is perfect, you and Ming are going to have the perfect wedding, anything that can go wrong has been handled. I wouldn't let you down, you know this."

His sister sighed in relief, "sorry Hannie, I'm not trying to be ridiculous I swear."

"I know and I love you too. Now, let's get you married."

Jin tried his hardest to not cry as he walked his little girl down the aisle to get married, he lifted her veil and kissed her forehead, "I love you Chance, I'm so proud of the women you've become."

They exchanged their vows and before they knew it they were being introduced as Mr and Mrs Xu. Chance giggled, "does XTK or TKX sound better as my new nickname?"

Ming smiled at his new wife and kissed her lips softly, "whichever one you prefer, as long as I can call you mine, that's all that matters to me."

Chance smiled, "I knew you were the one the instant I saw you."

"I noticed, you did not stop staring at me. I almost screwed up a million times on the obstacle course because you made me so nervous."

Brax was freaking out, Jeonghan had cut his long hair, it was now to his eyebrows and bleached bright blonde. He was still just as gorgeous as he was the first time Brax saw him, but he no longer looked like a girl at all. But what confused him the most was, he was still attracted to him. "Can we talk?"

Jeonghan got up and followed Brax outside, "are you okay? You've seemed really stressed ever since that night we, I, well you know."

Brax blew out his breath, "that's what I wanted to talk about, I like you, a lot. You are so sweet and funny."

"This sounds like you are breaking up with me which is strange since I wasn't aware we were even dating."

The King laughed, "I thought you were a girl, and I freaked out when I saw your massive cock and I can't stop thinking about you but I don't know if I like guys or not and I don't know what to do but Day said to talk to you."

Jeonghan blinked a few times before he started laughing, "okay."

"Okay?"

He shrugged, "if you don't like guys you don't like guys. I'm not going to force myself on you. I can go, we can stay friends if you want or I can fade into the background."

Brax frowned, he didn't like that idea at all, "I, can we go slow? I don't know if it'll work, but I know that I like having you around and you are very pretty, I mean handsome."

"You are very pretty too, and before Day smacks you for not asking, I'm a bottom, so it would be your dick doing the work." Then he got up and strutted back into the hall with his ass swaying just for Brax to see.

"Stella, this is my cousin Adriel."

Stella looked at Aurora and then at her brother that was making his please please pouty face. She sighed and smiled before turning to look at said cousin, "nice to meet you Adriel, I'm Stella."

"Ah the would be Queen," Stella frowned a bit, "I admire you for standing up and walking away. That takes a lot of courage."

Oh, well that wasn't what she was expecting, like at all. "My father is a very understanding man, it made it easy really."

Colton's body deflated a bit in relief, he leaned forward hooking his chin over Aurora's shoulder, "this should give us a bit."

Aurora snorted, "you'd think. But I'll be honest my father wants a June wedding."

He dropped his chin so his forehead was resting on her shoulder instead, "how far are we going to take this?"

"Not gonna lie, I always knew that I was going to be forced into some politically arranged marriage. I hated it, but if it was you, I think I'd be okay."

Stella giggled a bit at the horror on her brother's face, "Adriel, want to come see my studio? We can give these two some time to talk without listening ears."