Chapter 46

"Oh fuck," Vi yelled.

"Oh God," Tae yelled.

"Bite me Tae, please."

"Babe you are making this so fucking hard for me. Jin made us promise."

She was moaning, "Jesus I will deal with Jin, okay? Bite me or get out and I'll have Jimin do it."

"Be glad we are in a car babe, otherwise I'd spank that pretty little ass of yours." Then he bit her, this is it, this is the greatest thing he's ever done in his 600 years of life. When they were done, he stayed in there. He never wanted to leave, but he knew he had to. He had to get her home.

Vi was sitting at her vanity applying the night cream Hobi bought her, she couldn't believe she slept with Jimin and Tae. She didn't regret it at all, but now she just wants more. She wants to sleep with all of them, she wants more sex and orgasms. She crawled into bed wondering who would be next.

"Hobi," she whimpered. This dream was a little different, she was actually feeling pleasure this time. Vi opened her eyes and sitting next to her with his fingers under her babydoll was Hobi. He kept his fingers going and then he hooked them. "Ah so good, don't stop please."

"Never," he said so seductively. When her orgasm took over her entire body was shaking, she let out a sigh and he pulled his hand back and he licked his fingers clean, and then groaned. "Do you know how hard it is to hear you whimpering my name and not slam into you?" He gripped himself and showed Vi how hard he was.

She sat up, "well there are several ways we can take care of that." She was smirking a bit, she wanted more and she wanted to see if he'd give it to her. 

His eyes narrowed a bit, "you are a bad girl aren't you?" Vi nodded her head, "well do you know what I do with bad girls?" She shook her head no, he crawled over to her and hovered above her, "I spank them until their asses turn red."

Hobi flipped her over and put her on all fours, her underwear was already gone, and then she felt the first smack. Vi moaned and he groaned, he smacked her several more times. She was dripping wet and needy by the time he was done, and he was out of breath. "I need you Vi, so badly."

"Then take me Hobi." He slammed into her and her orgasm hit. Her whole body was shaking so hard that by the time she was done she couldn't even hold herself up anymore. He pushed her front down onto her bed and held onto her hips, he was slamming into her so hard. "Feed Hobi, I need you to feed."

He growled and pulled Vi's body up, his thrusts never faltered and when he bit into her neck, she shattered. She felt kisses on her neck, light as a feather. "Are you okay Vi? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Vi smiled at him, "quite the opposite actually, you made me feel so much pleasure that my body couldn't hold it all."

"You aren't upset with me?"

"Not even a little, although I was a little surprised to see you in here when I woke up."

His sunshine smile was in full effect and it made her smile back, "well you called out my name several times, it was like a siren's call, I couldn't help but obey. It's going to piss Jin off though."

She scoffed, "vampire hearing is going to be the death of me." Then her eyes narrowed, why is Jin acting like this? Vi looked at the time, the sun was still up. She must have been saying his name loudly if it was enough for him to wake up. "I'm going to shower, I'll see you later Hobi."

He yawned and nodded his head, "I'm going back to bed for a bit, it took longer for you to wake up than I thought it would."

Vi was on a mission, she was going to find out why everyone was so afraid of what Jin was going to do. Once she was clean she put on some comfy clothes and then marched to Jin's room. He was still asleep so she crawled into his bed and straddled him. Vi was going to make him talk, even if she had to force it out of him.

It didn't take him long to wake up, he must have sensed her or the baby. When he saw her on his lap he smiled so big, God he's handsome. He must have noticed the annoyed look on her face because he frowned. "What's wrong? She didn't wake me up, are you hungry?"

Of course he'd think this is about food. Vi crossed her arms over her chest and raised her eyebrow, "you know what you did."

Guilt flashed across his face, "I'm sorry, but I did it the day we got you back. I made them all promise not to sleep with you or bite you. I already took too much, I wanted. I'm not sure what I wanted honestly. I just didn't want you to leave again."

That made her smile, "while that is sweet Jin, again you took my choice away, again. If I want to sleep with them, have them bite me it should be my choice."

He sighed heavily, "I just keep screwing up don't I?"

She patted his chest, "it's okay, this time the screw-up didn't really do any harm. But from here on out, if it concerns me, maybe include me in on the discussion?"

"I promise, are you hungry?" Vi was about to say no but then she really wanted French toast, well French toast, and something else but that was not going to happen. His eyes flashed and then he frowned before putting on a smile, "never mind, go have a seat and I'll make your French toast."

Vi placed a hand on her stomach, "geez kid you are always ratting me out." But she does have to say it's sorta convenient. 

Right as she was finishing up the last bite Hobi walked in. "Hey, I have a surprise for you. Want to go see it?"

Now she was curious, he headed towards the front door and when they got outside, her mouth dropped open.