Chapter 43

The phone rang, "Hello," Vi said quietly.

"I don't know why you are hiding and I don't care, but the people you are hiding from are here. You need to run."

Panic zipped through her body, she opened the door, and there they were. They were walking up the stairs. She took off running, it was only 3 of them. She doubted she could outrun them, but she was going to try. Vi made it down the stairs, they weren't far behind her. She tore across the parking lot and into the street.

She didn't see the car that was coming, she was too busy looking at them. Jin was too weak for this, but he'd do anything to save her. He pushed himself as fast as he could, he made it to her and wrapped his arms around her body. The car slammed into him, he threw her in the air as hard as he could. His body flipped over the car several times. Jin landed on his knees, he looked up and she was falling towards him. He caught her and then collapsed. 

"Jin, Vi!" Tae screamed as he ran towards them with Yoongi right behind him.

"Vi, are you okay?" Tae looked her whole body over, there wasn't a scratch on her. But he couldn't say the same about Jin.

She turned to look at Jin, tears were falling down her face. "Why did you do that?"

Blood was falling out of his mouth, he reached up with a shaky hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I told you I loved you." He reached down and placed his hand on her tummy, "take care of the baby, please don't let your hate for the father affect your love for her." He smiled, "I hope she looks like you." 

His eyes slid shut, "Jin," she cried out. She was borderline hysterical. "You can't save me and just die like that you asshole. I haven't forgiven you yet." She started hitting his chest. "I hate you so much." She fell down on his chest and sobbed.

"Feed him, if you feed him he'll heal."

She lifted up her head, "he will?" Both of them nodded their heads, she placed her wrist on his mouth. "He's not eating."

"Here," Yoongi held out his hand. She handed her hand over to him and he bit it, "now feed him."

She was pouring blood into his mouth and they could see him healing, he bit her and he started taking even more. She was swaying back and forth, and then she fell on top of him.

Vi blinked her eyes open, she was back in her room, back home. "I don't know why you saved me, but thank you. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay, I'm going to go now."

Jin stood up to leave, and she reached out and grabbed his hand. "Did you use your blood to heal me?"

He shook his head no, "none of us did. Unless it's life or death, we will never give you our blood. We won't feed from you or force you to have sex."

"Thank you," she whispered out softly. 

"Of course, I love you Violet." He squeezed her hand and then he turned to leave, "I'll miss you."

"Don't go, I haven't forgiven you yet. You owe me."

He smiled, he was so handsome. "Princess, I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

Vi shot up and looked at the clock, it was the middle of the day. Why did she wake up? Then she heard her stomach growl. Her hand went around her small belly, really, nachos and fro-yo? This child is going to be the death of her. The cravings are hitting her hard. 

She got up to use the restroom, might as well since she was already awake. By the time she was done, she heard a light knock on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah," Vi whispered.

Jin walked in, "here I brought you food."

She looked at what he was holding and there on the tray were nachos and fro-yo. "Jinnie, how did you know?"

He blushed bright red, probably since this was the first time she'd called him Jinnie since she got back over two months ago. "The baby told me."

Vi cocked her head to the side, "come again?"

He helped her get in bed and then he placed the tray over her lap, he sat down at the end of the bed. "I'm the father and you know how I can enter your dreams?" Vi nodded her head yes, "well it's kinda the same except the baby enters my dreams. She let me know what she was craving."

She gasped, "it's a girl?" He said it was the day they found her, but Vi didn't really believe it. 

He cursed softly, "I'm sorry, I should have waited until the Dr told you."

She reached for his hand but she couldn't grab it, he was too far away. He scooted closer and let her squeeze his hand, "it's okay, thank you for the snacks."

"Of course, I'll always get you whatever it is that you want."

Vi had a chip halfway to her mouth and stopped, "Jin?"

"Hmm?"

"It's the middle of the afternoon, how did you get this? I know we don't have this in the house."

He ruffled up the back of his hair, "we have humans that do things for us during the day."

"Oh," then she went back to eating. He waited until she was done and then he took the tray, "thanks Jin."

"Of course, Princess."

That's how the next few weeks went, then her second trimester hit, and her hormones went crazy. Vi started dreaming about the guys, sexual dreams. Much like the ones she had with Jk and Yoongi, only she woke up without the satisfaction. Vi was frustrated as can be. 

She walked into the kitchen and Jin was in there cooking, he was wearing a dress shirt, tie and dress pants. Oh God he looked so handsome. She sat down and groaned, her head was on the counter. Vi needed to cool down and the cold stone was helping. "Are you okay Violet?"

"She's horny Jin, very very horny."