Chapter 31

They stayed out there for a while, "we need to go in, the sun will be up soon."

"Can't we stay? Please?" He shook his head no, he looked so scared. "Jimin, what's wrong?"

"The sun," he whispered.

Vi squeezed his hand, "you drank my blood, that means you can stay in the sun."

He blew out a breath, "well that's what they say, but what if they are wrong? I don't want to risk it. So come on."

"Can I stay a little longer?"

He sighed, "but I wanted to get some food in you before bed. You need to eat."

"I promise I will eat and then cuddle with you, just let me stay out here for a little while longer."

He closed his eyes slowly, "okay but please don't stay out here too long. You should be safe since the sun will be up, but I'll still worry." Vi nodded her head, letting him know she was totally okay with that. He leaned forward and kissed her softly, then his hand went around the back of her head. He leaned up and kissed her forehead. It was such a sweet gesture. "I'll be waiting on you. Here's the key to get you in."

Violet followed him and let him back in and then went back to the bench so she could watch the sunrise. It's been less than two weeks but she missed the sun, she missed the feeling of heat on her face. She sat there and savored it. But she didn't stay long, she got what she needed out of him and she really was hungry.

She took one last look at the sun and went in. Sitting on the counter was a little tent thing, she lifted it, and under was the food Jin was making earlier. It was still warm so she ate quickly and then went to his room. Vi wanted to make sure he was asleep before she showered and changed.

When she crawled into his bed and he smiled at her so sleepily, "took you long enough, do you know how hard it is to stay awake?"

Vi smirked at him, "then why did you?"

He rolled over and pulled her against him, her face was in his collarbone and his chin was on the top of her head. "I wanted to make sure you got back safe." He didn't let her go, he was holding her so tightly. His hand was rubbing her back gently, well looks like she wasn't going to change and shower, she couldn't help but fall asleep in his arms.

When Violet woke up the next morning she was uncomfortable as hell because she fell asleep in her clothes. She got up and headed to her room, she didn't know a lot about Tae but he seems like a sweet and fun guy. All she really knew is he was really pretty, has an adorable smile. He couldn't hold back when he was feeding her but he's mostly quiet otherwise.

Violet picked a dress with flowers all over it in soft colors, it fell a few inches above her knees and it had long sleeves with a slit down the arm. She added some flats since she want him to teach her how to drive. For her hair she left it down and pulled the top half up and added a bow that matched the dress. Her makeup was soft and natural, she looked adorable and she's fairly sure he'll love it. 

Her stomach growled, the sun is still up so it was on her to make breakfast. She wasn't going to wake Jin up like he said, while she loved his cooking she didn't really want to see him. Vi got in the kitchen and started getting pancakes ready. When she was flipping the last one she smelled him. 

She smiled to herself and was about to turn around and run to him, but then she thought why would she do that? He walked behind her, his body was flush against hers. He reached around and took the pan off the heat and turned the stove off. "Morning," Jin whispered against her neck.

"Morning," she said slightly monotoned. Then she nudged him out of the way and went to sit down, she smelled oranges and looked up. She started to smile but stopped and went back to eating.

Yoongi and Jin looked at each other, both of their faces showed concern and confusion. "No morning kiss Princess?"

Vi rolled her eyes and pointed to the food, "I'm eating Yoongi, if I don't eat then you guys don't eat. Since that's my purpose, I'd assume you'd want me to eat."

They looked at each other and frowned, Jin stormed off and Yoongi sighed before following him. She smelled fresh laundry and that made her smile. She turned to mher right and Jk was sitting next to her smiling, "morning pretty boy."

"Morning," he scoffed before rolling his eyes a bit.

She wanted to get closer to him and she didn't know why, she was leaning towards him when Tae walked in. "Hey Vi, was there anything, in particular, you wanted to do today?"

She clapped her hands and grinned at him, "yes actually there is. I was wondering if you'd teach me how to drive? I really want to learn."

"And you want me to teach you?"

"I figured you'd be the most patient with me, so can you do it?"

His big boxy grin was out in full force, "of course I can, want to go now?"

"Yes!" Vi yelled so happily. 

He went towards the garage and he grabbed his keys out of his pocket and the card, "let me take you to a parking lot and you can practice there, okay?" Okay, so she'll need to scan a card to get into the garage. Noted.

"You are the teacher Tae, I'll follow your lead."

He must have liked that because he grinned at her again, it didn't take long to get there. "Tae, there are a lot of poles around. What if I hit something? I don't want to wreck your car."

He leaned forward and palmed Vi's cheek, "babe I can just buy another one, so don't stress and have fun."

"Thank you, Tae!"