Chapter 55

They are going to be so pissed when they find out what they did. But he'd never deny her, she was right he did owe her. He climbed back into bed and pulled her to him, this is what he wanted. Her in his bed, willingly. Why did he do that? Why did he treat her that way?

The sun must be coming up because the pull to sleep was strong. "Please let her plan work, please let her be safe."

Vi woke up several hours later, time for operation shock. She got up and went to her wardrobe, all of her old clothes were still in there. She put on a simple dress, grabbed her knife and brushed her teeth. She slept in her bun last night so it looked a little rough but it matched the dress so she left it alone. 

She walked towards her Uncle's chambers. His guard was standing there, "are you okay?"

He shook his head, "I must have passed out last night, I woke up a bit ago all slumped on the floor."

"Oh my gosh, go get some rest. I need to speak to my Uncle in private anyway."

"Thank you, Princess Amethyst." He walked away and she waited until she could no longer see him before she opened his doors. He was just how she left him, with a knife in his heart and a knife holding his hand against his headboard. Time to scream as loud as possible in 3, 2, 1... "Help, someone help. The King has been murdered."

Guards came running, it was pandemonium. The head guard walked over to her, "Princess, why are you here?"

"I came late last night," She placed her hand on her stomach. "I wanted to tell my Uncle the good news."

That seemed to satisfy him, there was lots of yelling and people running around. Her Uncle's right-hand man came up to her. "Princess, I know you are in shock right now. But your Uncle is dead and you are the heir to the throne. We need to swear you in."

Vi nodded her head, "it will have to be at night so my fiances can be here."

He was typing away on his table, "of course. I'll make all the arrangements. You'll be crowned in two days. Is that okay with you?" When she agreed, "we'll need to get a dress made, and you'll have to pick out your crown from the Royal Jewels." He looked at her and frowned, "I know you are pregnant, this is going to be a hectic 48 hours. Are you sure you'll be okay?"

Vi nodded her head, "I'll be fine. I'll do what needs to be done." And she did for hours and well into the night. Her head bobbed down and she almost smacked her face into the desk. 

"Your Highness, you should really go to bed. It's nearly 3 am and you've been up since 7 am yesterday. This isn't good for the baby."

She rolled her eyes and agreed, "I'll head out in just a minute." What annoyed her the most was the fact that Jin has been up for hours and he hasn't once come to see her. She thought after last night that they had turned a new leaf, that they were moving in the right direction. Apparently, she was wrong.

Vi sat back in the overly obnoxious leather chair, she lifted her dress up and pulled the knife out of her thigh strap. She twisted it in her fingers, he's going to pay for this. And he's going to pay in his favorite way, in blood and sex. He made her bleed so many times for him, so now he's going to bleed for her while she rides him for her pleasure.

Vi smirked as she made her way to her room, when she opened the door expecting to see him in there she was furious when he wasn't. Where the fuck is he? She turned to leave, fine I guess I'll find you myself, she grumbled. But just know, the longer it takes to find you Seokjin, the more your punishment will be.

She wasn't really here long enough last time to really get to know the castle so she wandered around aimlessly.

"I can't believe the Duke murdered the King."

"Does the Princess know yet?"

"No, she's been busy in the King's office signing paperwork and getting the coronation ready. Poor thing is pregnant too."

"She's going to be so upset when she finds out what he did."

"That's why we can't let her know. She'll be distracted until the coronation is over and then we tell her."

"How do we tell her that the Duke killed her Uncle, it's going to devastate her."

Vi peeked around the corner and looked at two guards that were talking, the taller one scoffed "he mostly admitted that he did it. He's been saying he was so sorry and begging to just let him talk to the Princess since he woke up." Then he clapped the shorter one on the shoulder, "well my shift is over. He's been a model prisoner with the exception of begging for the Princess and apologizing."

As soon as he was gone she stalked over to the guard that was left behind, she pulled her knife up and it went to the soldier's throat. He froze, eyes wide. There's nothing he can do, she was the Princess and she has him at her mercy. With her teeth clenched tightly, "you will release my fiance and the father of my child right now."

He was sweating bullets, "Princess Amethyst."

He pushed the blade in harder, a bead of blood ran down over his adam's apple. "If one more person calls me Amethyst the last thing they will see will be my blade plunging into their heart." She leaned forward, "they will die the same way my Uncle died."

"Your Highness, your fiance murdered the King. We had to lock him up."

She threw her head back and laughed, "of course everyone would think it was the big bad Vampire and not the tiny Princess in the tutu." Vi pulled her knife up and placed it directly under his chin so she could pull him down to meet her in the eyes. "I murdered my Uncle and I will murder anyone that stands in the way of getting the man that I love back. Do you understand me?"