Chapter 13

Jk got her in his room and gently placed her in his bed. He knew he shouldn't but he was scared for her. He bit his wrist and dropped some blood into her mouth. They were taking too much, as delicious as she is they need to back off. Only one of them should feed a day, even if they feed multiple times from her they wouldn't take as much as all seven of them would a day.

He knew he wouldn't have her in here long, it was Yoongi's day after all. But he wanted to keep her safe, at least until he could talk to them. Two of them have lost control already, if they aren't careful they'll kill her. They can't keep feeding her their blood, bad things could happen.

It took them an hour to come, Tae must not have told them what he did. "Why is she in here?"

He looked at his brother, his King. "We need to talk, can you get everyone and bring them to the living room?"

Joon looked at his youngest brother, his guard. He's never this serious, he's still a baby for Christ's sake. He's barely 400 years old and he's demanding meetings. It made Joon curious, "sure, I'm interested in what you have to say."

It didn't take him long to gather everyone since they were all in the kitchen, "Jk wants to speak to us, all of us."

That seemed to peak most of their interests, "the baby demanded a meeting? What for?"

Joon just shrugged at Hobi, "no idea, but I'm curious."

Jk walked in and asked everyone to take a seat, they all looked at each other and raised their eyebrows but they did as he asked. "We need to talk about Vi, I know that she was determined to feed all of us and get it over with but I think we need to stop." Everyone started complaining but Jungkook just yelled for them to shut up, he never speaks like this to them, "both Tae and I lost control and almost drained her. If she's feeding all seven of us every day, we will kill her. So I think you should only feed from her if it's your night with her. The rest of the week you can survive on the blood we've always had. She'll be able to handle feeding one of us even if it's multiple times because we won't take as much, but if we all feed when we are hungry then..."

"He's right, we could kill her."

Joon sighed, he didn't want to agree with them, but when the oldest and the youngest agree on something he'd be a dumbass not to listen.

"Fine, but someone is going to have to tell her so she doesn't get pressured into feeding us when she doesn't have to."

Jin snorted, "if she didn't want it, she'd stab you. I promise."

Yoongi stood up, "where is she by the way? It's supposed to be my day."

"She's in my room, sleeping. Tae really did a number on her."

They all turned to Tae and he looked so ashamed, "I'm really sorry, I just got carried away."

Yoongi just sighed, he'd be good for now since Tae took a lot today and they all fed yesterday. "Jin can you make her something to eat? I'm going to go get her."

She was curled up in a little ball, she looked so tiny and innocent. But they knew that wasn't true, Jin had his way with her multiple times yesterday. He laid down in front of her and traced her lips, her little tongue darted out and licked her finger.

"Wake up Vi, we need to get some food in you." She didn't look as pale as she should have if Tae took that much blood. He was fairly sure Kook fed her some of his, that sneaky little shit. he's going to imprint on her if he's not careful. When you share blood with a human as well as having a sexual relationship with them, it'll cause the human to imprint on the vampire. They'll, he didn't want to say become obsessed but in a way they do. 

They fall madly in love and will do anything that the vampire asks of them, and he meant anything. He's going to have to have a talk with the baby it looks like. She started stirring, Yoongi reached down and brushed her hair off her face, "Vi, you need to wake up."

"Five more minutes," she groaned before rolling towards him. He laid down in front of her and she snuggled into him more, she must be tired because if she was awake she wouldn't be doing this that's for sure. 

Yoongi let her sleep for 10 more minutes, her head was under his chin and he could feel her breath on his neck. He reached under her shirt and started rubbing her back, she must be ticklish because it made her squirm into his body more. "Vi, if you don't get up I'm going to wake you up with my mouth on you."

She leaned her head back and looked at him through half-opened eyes, when they finally focused on him she scrambled back. "Yoongi? How did I, I was in the kitchen eating."

The vampire pulled her back to him and wrapped his arms around her, she was trying to fight it a bit but he was way stronger. "You let Tae eat this morning, he took entirely way too much. So we wanted to talk to you about that. We told you already that we were going to each have a night with you, well that will be the only one you feed. For instance, you will only feed me today as well as sleep in my room. Do you understand?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No, not really."

"Then I obviously understand. But know this, if your dick leaves your pants at any point during your day with me, I will stab you. Don't believe me ask Jungkook and Jin." Then she pushed hard against his chest and rolled away.