Chapter 64

Kook pulled her body against his and just waited for the others to show up. There was no way they'd stay away. They all crashed in and he had to get them to shut the hell up, Jin walked in with a tray of food and frowned. "The baby is hungry. How long has she been asleep?"

He sighed, "not long, apparently Blake woke up her earlier and she had to deal with the nobles rebelling. I had to use the imprint to get her to sleep."

Jin gasped, "it still worked?" 

The younger smirked, "yeah well we haven't shared blood and sex at the same time." He blushed but then sat her food down on the nightstand.  "We should let her sleep for a bit more."

"Okay, but just know if we wait too long then the baby will punish her." Then he told them how their daughter basically used the imprint against her and drove her into horniness. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"You are going to have your hands full with that kid."

"Don't remind me, she's so stubborn. Like right now she is screaming at me to feed her."

Vi sat up quickly, but it was like her brain was in a fog. She couldn't focus on anything but she smelled food. She turned and grabbed the plate and started scarfing it all down, but she couldn't really taste anything. There were voices but she couldn't focus on anything they were saying, as soon as she finished eating she curled back up on her side and it was dark again.

Joon's eyes went wide, "what was that?"

Jin sighed, "I convinced the baby to wake her up and get her to eat vs punishing her later. I guess it worked."

Joon shook his head, "she was like a freaking zombie." There was a knock on the door and when Joon opened it Jennifer was there. "You made it?"

"I did, I'm so mad I missed her coronation."

"That's okay, she'll be so happy to see you again. Unfortunately, she hasn't had a lot of sleep and with her being pregnant, she needs her rest."

Jennifer patted him on his arm, "that's okay, I'm not going anywhere. Is the baby yours?"

Joon shook his head, "no, Jin's. I want to wait until we are married before I even think about getting her pregnant."

Jennifer smiled, "that seems like a smart choice." Jin wouldn't even look up from the floor, they know she's forgiven him, but he hasn't forgiven himself yet it seems. 

Vi heard voices a lot of voices, she couldn't understand anything they were saying though. She also heard crying and yelling. She wanted to open her eyes but couldn't, sleep kept her under no matter how hard she tried to answer them. She wanted to tell them she was right there and stop crying, but she couldn't. 

"Mama, you can wake up now," the tiny little voice said. "I was his second chance, but if you don't wake up soon it will all be for nothing."

She blinked her eyes open, it was dark outside. Her head turned and Yoongi was sitting next to her, his eyes were red. Both from his emotions running wild and from what she assumed was the crying. Vi reached out and grabbed his hand, he jumped. "Vi, you are awake?" Then he crashed into her and squeezed her so hard.

"I am, but I'm also breakable and you are a very excited Vampire."

He squeaked, something she never thought she'd hear out of him. "I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you did I?"

Vi smiled and palmed his face, he snuggled into it and sighed. "I'm fine Yoongles, how long have I been asleep?"

"A few days, you passed out from extreme exhaustion. That's not good for the baby. You have to take better care of yourself and her. We are all really excited about meeting her."

His hand was on her tummy and she placed hers on top of his and threaded her fingers with his long ones. "I will, I promise."

He didn't want to let her go, she could tell. He sighed heavily, "I better tell them you are up. If I keep you too long they'll be pissed. Plus Blake really needs to see that you are okay. He's been beside himself, he thinks it's his fault that this happened."

He stood up and walked to the door, Blake was standing there looking terrible. When he saw Vi sitting up he ran to her side. "Your majesty, you are awake?" He fell down to his knees and his two large hands encased her small one. He was crying, his head was on the side of the bed and he was balling. Vi looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes, he just shrugged and then left. Thanks for the help asshat.

"Blake?" Nothing, he just cried harder so she tried a few more times. Nothing was working, finally, she took her other hand and pet his hair softly, "Bay, can you please look at me?" He sniffled and raised his tear-streaked face, "Bay I'm sorry I scared you so bad. I promise I'm okay now. I got the much needed rest and I'm good as new."

"Do you know how scared I was? I just got you back and safe and then you pass out in my care. I failed you as your personal guard. Can you ever forgive me your majesty?"

The Queen smiled at him, "first whenever we aren't around stuck-up ridiculous people that would say something call me Violet, you did give me the name after all. And I could easily forgive you as long as you forgive yourself. Can you do that?"

He sighed heavily, "I guess I can. But please don't do that again, you scared all of us. I really thought they were going to murder me. If you didn't like me so much, I'm sure they would have."

She was about to open her mouth when the men of the hour crashed into the room. They all glared at Blake for a bit, even more when they saw that he was holding her hand. It made Vi roll her eyes.