Chapter 11

Vi held out her wrist and Tae stood up and walked behind her as he brushed the hair off her shoulder. "You'll need both hands to eat," that was all the warning she got before he bit her neck. It was incredibly hard to concentrate on cutting the food up and eating. At some point Jin took over, he cut the food and fed her bite after bite. 

"Tae, stop now before she stabs you like she did Jk. You can have more tomorrow."

Tae was a good boy so he stopped. Jin finished feeding her and then it was off to find Jimin. She followed Jin to his room, they walked in and Jimin was just walking out of the shower. "Damn son, you are hot." Jin was growling and yelling at Jimin to get dressed and Jimin was grinning at her while she shamelessly looked at his body.

He dropped the towel and everything was on display, she might have bitten her lip. Jesus Christ these dudes are turning her into a hoe. He got dressed after Jin smacked him a few times, "so why are you two here? Not that I mind but I would have preferred it was just the princess."

"Vi, please don't call me princess." When he nodded she held out her wrist, "I'm here to feed you."

Just like Jungkook, he was to her in a heartbeat, he latched onto her wrist and he was going to town. Vi's head dropped back and she groaned a bit. Jimin seemed to like that, he reached over and she could feel his finger circling her bud outside of her clothes. 

She was so sensitive from everything that it didn't take her long to orgasm, her legs collapsed and Jin had to catch her. But Jimin let go of her wrist and smirked at her while Jin carried her out of the room. He carried Vi into Hobi's room, "What's wrong with her?"

Jin snorted, "she's determined to feed everyone tonight, to and I quote get it over with. And she's already fed 4 of us including me several times. Then Jimin made her orgasm and she collapsed."

Hobi hmmed a bit, "well I don't want to turn away my chance but is she going to be okay if I feed?"

"I'm fine, I promise. It was just a massive orgasm. Jin set me down so Hobi can eat please. We still have two more to go."

When Jin sat her down Hobi pulled her to his lap, he made her straddle him, and then like Tae he moved her hair and bit her neck. But when she's in this position she couldn't help but move. Feeling how hard he is and the endorphins that their bite pushes through her, it makes her crazed. Vi started moving like a woman possessed. When she orgasmed, she fainted this time.

Jin lifted her up and carried her back to the kitchen, he needed to get more food in her and quickly. "Hyung, I'll hold her while you make her food."

"Thanks Jimin," he said as he passed her over. He started zooming around the kitchen fixing her food. He grilled her two chicken breasts and some squash. Then he made a smoothie for her to drink. "Can you see if you can wake her up?"

Jimin started rubbing his hands up and down her body shaking her gently, "wake up Vi, you gotta eat."

She rubbed her eyes and blinked them open slowly, Jimin was looking down at her smiling. Vi frowned a bit, how did she get here? She was with Hobi. "Here Vi, eat, and then I'll take you to the last two."

"I'm going to gain a million pounds if you keep feeding me like this."

Jimin nuzzled into her neck, "that's fine with me, I like a girl with curves."

Violet snorted and sat up, Jimin wouldn't let her off his lap. Whatever dude, she needed to eat so she can feed these fuckers. She leaned forward and ate the food, Jin is actually a pretty good chef. "You guys don't eat actual food do you?"

"No, why?"

"I was just wondering because you are a pretty good cook, which is strange when you think about how you guys don't eat it."

He scoffed a bit, "we need humans to survive, they need food to survive. I'm nearly a millennium old, I've picked up a few things."

Gag, "gross stop reminding me. I want to think that you are 25, okay?"

He shrugged, "whatever pleases you princess."

Violet scowled at him but kept eating. When she was finished, "okay take me to the King I guess." She got up and followed Jin, "if I pass out, just make sure that both of them feed and then put me to bed."

He nodded his head and then they walked into Joon's room, "she's here to feed you, then she has to feed Yoongi."

Joon set his book down and took his glasses off, they had to be for aesthetic reasons since she was fairly sure they have perfect eyesight. He saw her looking at him with curiosity, "what is it Vi?"

"You are reading by candlelight and you had glasses on."

Joon laughed, "I just like the glasses, it makes me feel scholarly. As for the candlelight, well I grew up before electricity, I learned to read by candlelight."

She nodded and then turned to Jin, "you know what to do right?" He assured her that he would follow her instructions. She blew out a breath and looked at Joon, "alright my king, where would you like me?"

Joon picked her up and laid her down on the bed, "I have control, please wait outside Jin." Jin is older than Joon but he still listened to him. Vi heard the door shut quietly and then Joon was hovering above her. He lifted her shirt up, she wasn't wearing anything underneath beside her panties and shorts. She saw his eyes flash red and his fangs lengthen. 

He bit her above her breast and a little to the side, his hand went to her other breast and he was pinching and twisting her nipples. Violet moaned loudly and it seemed to encourage him. He kept twisting and pinching and soon she orgasmed. Once she was done he stopped and pulled back, "thank you my Queen, that was. I can't even explain it."