Chapter 30

Jin slid a plate in front of her, it was spaghetti and garlic bread. Vi ate and it was delicious, when she was done she told them that she was going to be in the library reading and asked if they could let Jimin know if he came looking for her. She figured the library would be safe since Joon was gone. She needed to figure out the rest of her plan.

Vi grabbed a book and started plotting, when Jimin woke up she was going to somehow convince him to take her outside. Maybe say she wants to see the garden? He'll have to unlock the door and if he can then they all have keys. Tomorrow see if Tae will teach her how to drive, she was smart it shouldn't be too hard. Then she just has to get through Jungkook's day and after that, she should be done with her period. Once that's over she can get this rodeo started and bounce.

She was planning so long that she got hungry again, damnit Jimin needs to wake up soon. Vi might be able to keep him up when the sun comes up long enough to go outside, but she wasn't sure. She closed the book and went in search of food, of course Jin was in there. "Hungry?"

Violet giggled, "starving. But I want something else more." She ran towards him and jumped in his arms. Her hands were in his hair and her tongue was in his mouth. She groaned, loudly. His hands were on her ass and he was squeezing her cheeks. Vi was getting close, so very close when someone pulled her away.

"Jinnie, what are you doing?"

"Kissing Vi, what does it look like?"

"It's my day with her Jin, you had your turn."

Jimin grabbed her hand and dragged her towards his room, "I'm sure you are hungry, but after that little show I need to eat first." He threw her on his bed and he ripped her panties off, "no tampon? It's like you were just waiting for me to stick my tongue in there." She knew without a doubt that if she wouldn't have been making out with Jin that she wouldn't have been as agreeable as she was right now.

Jimin's mouth was on her and they both groaned. He was devouring her and it was lighting her entire body up. This wouldn't do, Jimin likes push back, he likes when she was fiesty. She pushed his head away and he glared at her like he wanted to murder her. "Lay down, now."

He raised his eyebrow but he complied, "if you want to be my tampon so badly, then do it right." She crawled up his body and when he figured out what she was about to do he grinned like a madman. Vi flopped down right on his mouth, his tongue was in her hole and he was lapping up everything. 

Vi had to steady herself on the headboard, her head was thrown back and moans were leaving her mouth. When her orgasm hit it was so powerful that she couldn't even hold herself up anymore, his hands gripped her waist. He was holding her up so easily and she had to admit that she found it hot. She knew they were Vampires, but their strength still surprises her. 

Jimin worked her through more orgasms than she thought were possible in such a short time, her entire body was in pleasure overload and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. "Please, no more Jimin."

He lifted her up, "fine, but next time you are on your period we are so doing this again." He picked Vi up and laid her in the crook of his arm. Her pleasure and blood was all over his face, she pointed at him and swirled her finger. He giggled, "I know, but I'm still reeling from how amazing that was."

He reached over and grabbed a tissue from his nightstand, he cleaned himself up but he'd missed a spot. She was going to say something but didn't want to say it out loud, she was embarrassed now that the high of the orgasms was over. He raised his eyebrow asking her why she was staring at him. "May I?"

Vi reached out for his tissue and he handed it to her, she reached up and finished cleaning all the spots he missed. He took it back and tossed it into the trashcan, "thanks," he whispered. Vi mumbled out a don't worry about it and she snuggled into his chest. "I really need to feed you."

She popped her head up, "actually can we do something else?"

"What?"

Violet sat up and smiled at him, "I want to see the flowers that Jk planted up close, I want to know what they smell like. Can we go outside to the garden?"

He frowned a bit, "we can but I really need to get some food in you."

She reached forward and grabbed his hands, "please? I promise I'll eat after." He sighed and she knew that she had won. Vi scrambled out of his bed and reached for her underwear, "damnit Jimin, did you have to destroy my panties?"

"Not sorry at all, they were in my way."

"Ugh now I have to go get new ones, I'll meet you in 5 okay?" She ran quickly to her room and got situated, when she walked out of the bathroom he was sitting on the end of her bed waiting for her. 

"Ready?" Vi nodded her head yes and grinned, she was so ready. He reached for her hand and then they headed to the door. He pulled out the card and unlocked the door, then he put it back in his pocket. Okay, so they all have keys that's good to know.

The two of them walked outside and the garden was beautiful, she was in awe. She sat down on the bench and just looked around, he sat down next to her and he interlocked their fingers together. "Are you happy?"

"I am, it's beautiful out here. I never want to leave."