Chapter 12

Vi's eyes were drifting closed, she felt herself being lifted and carried away. Jin is carrying her to Yoongi, just one more and she can go back to bed. Hopefully, Jin will leave her alone the rest of the night. "Why are you carrying Vi, Jinnie?"

"She's fed everyone else but you, she told me that even if she passes out to make sure that you feed and then get her in bed."

"Hmm, I don't really like the idea of her not being awake for this."

"I know, but she did ask."

Yoongi nodded and motioned for Jin to place her on his bed, "I'll call you when I'm done." Jin sighed but then he left. Yoongi looked down at her, she blinked her eyes open and smiled at him. "Hi princess," he knew that annoyed her and he wanted to see her reaction.

"Don't call me that, you know I hate it." She was frowning so much and it was hilarious, "can you just eat so I can go to bed?"

"Where all have they fed from today?" She pointed to both wrists and both sides of her neck, then she pointed to her chest. He nodded his head, "where has Jin ate from?"

She pointed to her neck and then where he really wanted, Yoongi was pretty sure that he had done it but he wanted her to confirm it. He reached up and pulled her underwear and shorts off, "Yoongi, what are you doing?"

He chuckled before he pushed her thigh over and bit her, it was difficult being that close to her core and smelling not only her blood but her. But since no one had eaten from here yet, he wanted to be the first. Yoongi reached up and pulled the little string, she was too busy moaning to even notice. He tossed it into the cup on the nightstand. Then he licked her where he really wanted, Jin got to taste it and he wanted to too. 

Her hands went to his hair and she was rocking against his mouth, oh she's a hellcat he liked that. She had him pinned against her like she was afraid he was going to move. Fat chance of that, nothing could get him away. After her second orgasm, she sighed lightly, and then Yoongi heard her snore a bit. "Jin you can come get her."

Jin walked back in and looked at the position they were in, "you dirty little freak."

Yoongi scoffed, "you did it first." He looked shocked, "she ratted you out."

"Not gonna lie, it was the greatest thing ever. I think I might actually be sad when she's not on her period anymore."

"At least we'll be able to be around her without wanting to pounce on her constantly."

Jin scoffed, "yeah right, you've tasted her. Can you give it up?"

He was right, "just take her before I decide to keep her here in my bed."

"Oh no you don't," he said as he picked her up. 

Jin placed her in his bed, she looked so pale. He doubted he'd be able to wake her enough to get her to eat, so last resort. He bit his wrist and dropped his blood into her mouth. It wouldn't take much, just a few drops. He shouldn't do this, there's a chance that something worse than turning into a vampire could happen. She wouldn't change unless she dies with their blood in her system, so there's no chance of her turning into a vampire today. But there is a good chance of imprinting.

He could see the color coming back to her, she was still pale but that was just her. Her cheeks had their rosy tint to them again and her lips were stained red. She's like a blonde snow white right now. She didn't have any underwear on and Yoongi removed her tampon. Looks like he'll have to be her tampon tonight. He was grinning, he'd use any excuse to be in her.

He pulled her on top of him and once he got her situated he slowly pushed his way in, it was going to be hard to sleep with her like this. Well, he won't have any issues once the sun is up in an hour. When the sun is up, they sleep like the dead. Even though they can go out in the sun they'd have to fight the instinct to sleep. 

Violet woke up several hours later, she was sore all over and exhausted. She stretched a bit and that's when she realized that Jin was still inside her. Hmm, maybe she should not give him a choice for once. She sat up and he was rock hard, she started moving and it didn't take her long before she was crying out. 

She patted his chest, "enjoy the blue balls pretty boy." She needed to shower, and badly and then she needed to eat something. So that's what she did.

She was sitting down at the counter eating some chicken and a salad when she felt a presence behind her. His nose was running up and down her neck, "you smell like the best breakfast ever." Ahh it's Tae, Vi reached up behind her and patted him on the face. When he moved her hair to the side she cocked her head a bit to give him better access. This was her life now, she was a blood and sex slave.

He bit her, she moaned around the fork. Vi could have easily resisted all of them if they didn't bite her. The bite sends her hormones into overdrive. She stopped even trying to eat as she gripped his hair hard. She didn't want him to stop, she wanted him to drain all of the blood from her. 

"Tae you have to stop," someone yelled. 

And then she heard Tae cry out, "did you stab me?"

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, "she did it to me when I wouldn't stop. I figured it would work on you too." Jk looked at Vi, she was swaying back and forth. He leaned forward and sealed her wound, then he picked her up and carried her to his room.