Chapter 67

Life with a newborn was hectic, she was so freaking bossy. Thankfully she could still communicate with her father through the imprint and with Vi if she was asleep. But she grew fast, Vi wasn't sure if this is normal since she had never been around a baby. But by the time she was a month old she was the size of a 6-month-old. The guys never said anything so she just went with it.

"You should take a nap while she's sleeping."

Vi looked up at Jungkook and smiled, "I know, but I don't want to miss anything. I just want to look at her, she's so precious."

He walked over to her and kissed her softly, "if you go to sleep, I'll make it worth your while."

She snorted, he thoroughly enjoys harassing her in the best ways during her dreams. He even proposed during a dream. He also loves how he can be with her intimately since she just gave birth and can't do it in person. Vi sighed like she was really put out, but they both knew that she wasn't.

"Go Chance go!" Vi was practically in tears when she started walking. She was just so happy.

"Princess, when she goes to bed can we go somewhere? Just the two of us?"

She looked up at Yoongi and scoffed at him, they all still call her Princess when they want to rile her up. He just does it all the time. "Sure, she'll go down after her bath."

"I got her, you two go. Have fun."

Vi looked up at Jin as he was picking up his daughter, "you sure?"

He rolled his eyes and smiled at her, "I think I can handle bathing and putting my daughter to bed. If I need help I promise to ask one of the other guys."

"Fine, turd." Then she kissed him quickly and walked towards Yoongi. 

He pulled her to the music room and sat her down on the piano bench next to him while he played. It was the same song he played that first time he entered her dreams and the one he played before he asked her to marry him. He must want something.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and listened to the beautiful music he made. When he was done he looked down at her, he opened his mouth but nothing came out. "Just spit it out Yoongles, you clearly want something."

His eyes went wide, "how did you know?"

She couldn't help but snort, "because I know you and you only play that song when you want something."

He pulled her over so she was straddling him, she wrapped her legs and arms around him and just waited. "Will you have my baby?"

"Of course I will. I've already told you this, all of you."

He shook his head no and he looked a little annoyed, "I mean now. I want to get you pregnant. Chance is 6 months old and I know that we are immortal but I want all of our kids to be close in age."

Vi cocked her head to the side a bit, it makes sense and they could always have more in 100 years or so. But this set should totally be closer together. "Sure, I'd love to have your baby."

He was kissing her neck and she was having a hard time concentrating, "so you'll stop taking your pills?"

"I'm surprised you didn't just hide them." He pulled back and his eyes flashed red. "Geez, I'm teasing. Calm down Yoongles."

The pills got out of her system a lot faster than she thought they would. He knew she was pregnant even before she did. She woke up to him kissing and talking to her flat stomach. "Uh, what are you doing?"

He grinned at her, "talking to my boys."

Vi shot up, "twins? Ah hell naw, I change my mind. I want a do over."

He glared at her but he took it in stride, "no do overs, but I will be a nice husband and I'll go get you beef fajitas like they want."

Good lord that sounded mighty freaking tasty right now. By the time she was halfway through the pregnancy the merger of their two kingdoms was finally complete. It was so much paperwork and logistics. It was still two Kingdoms, but the guys had as much power as she did. They spilt their time, one week here, one week there. It was a hassle dragging everyone back and forth but they never complained. 

Vi was currently sitting on the throne, fat, tired and hungry waiting for her nobles to stop complaining about the dumbest shit when she finally snapped. "Blake, hand me my knife. Imma stab this fool."

Blake sighed, "not happening, not today and not on my watch. Jk said he'd kill me if I let you stab anyone again unless you were in danger."

She scoffed, "I am in danger serious danger. If I roll my eyes any harder they are going to get stuck like that. So I'm going to fix the problem. Now give me my knife."

She heard the throne room doors open and there was Kookie. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him, "what's wrong with her?"

Blake rolled his eyes, "she wants to stab Duke Archer but I won't give her her knife."

"Good, she's too pregnant to be stabbing people."

"I'm going to stab both of you if you don't stop talking about me like I'm not right fucking here."

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, then he turned around and stared down all the other Dukes. "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop giving my wife, your Queen such a hard time. She's pregnant with twins and she doesn't need this bullshit. If you have issues, take them up with one of the Dukes or the King. Understand?"

"Yes Duke Jeon, we understand." They all said in unison.

"Good, now leave before I let Blake give her her knife. She's been feeling quite murdery here lately and I'd rather her take out her stabbing fun on you guys vs us." That got all of them to run out of the room and leave the three of them. Blake was trying to contain his laughter and Vi was glaring at both of them. Jungkook turned to Blake, "thanks for keeping her in check until I could get here."

"Of course Jk, it's my job and you are kinda scary when you want to be."