{4} Apartment

Reign

Walking in the house at almost 3 am, I trip and fall. Jeez am I really that tired, looking up to see that I actually didn't trip I was pushed by 1 of the 3 punk asses.

"Hey, if you wanna fight we can do it in a couple of hours okay? It's late." They ignore me and start bombarding me with questions, I turn to walk away until Jycobi grabs me, I turn around hit him in his jaw with my purse. I then turn to Nate and Rage and they both charge at me, I pepper spray both of them and Jycobi for good measure. "Look I told you we can fight later, so leave me alone for the night or I will suffocate you in your sleep, Goodnight." I yawn while going upstairs.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

I am awaken by banging on my door, I look over at the digital clock and see it's only 8:07am and I am pissed. They know not to wake me up before 10 especially if we have nothing to do, I yank my door to see my dad standing there.

"Get dressed, we have somewhere to be and do something with your hair." He says trying to flatten it down some.

"It doesn't work like that, I have a process to go through." I tell him it's going to take an hour, for my hair only.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and see the 3 musketeers stuffing their face with cereal. "Why are you all here, do y'all not have your own apartments?" I ask with a smirk.

"Cut the shit, why were you out during the day and why at the club?" Nate asks.

"Dad didn't tell you? Oh! And how was my acting? Was it good?" I ask with a proud smile.

"Tell us what?" Jycobi questions and ignores my other questions.

"I'm working at the club now, he says he wants me to see and experience the world."

"Really? It's not like you need to see or experience it, you sneak out and do it. Does he know that?" Rage says with a mouth full of cereal.

"No he doesn't but that's doesn't matter, I have a mission to do and I can't tell you what it is so please don't ask." I say in a hush tone.

"Why can't you tell us?" Nate asks.

"Because i'll get hurt." I lie "Dad says if I tell you i'll have to go back to Chicago. I'm sorry I really wish I could tell you but I don't want to go back there, I can't go back." I say in a sad tone.

Rage walks over to me and hugs me and I hug him back.

See acting.

Cobi and Nate also give me hugs, they all promise they won't ask what it is and that if they really want to know they'll ask dad themselves.

"What are y'all doing?" Dad ask walking in the kitchen and they give him death stares. He looks at them and chuckles. "So i'm guessing, Reign told you?"

"No, because you'll take her back to Chicago if she does." Rage says. Dad looks confused for a moment before looking at me and then nods.

"Yes that's what I said we'll talk about this later, I have to take Reign somewhere." Dad says and we walk out the door.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~