{32} Agony

Luca

the final stages of a difficult or painful death.

I hold her in my arms. The lady who cared for me like her son. Dead. The lady who was there throughout all the shit my father put me through. Killed.

By Riley.

Or was she? Riley's signature is 2 bullets to the head or body and throat cutting. And also carving her name into their forehead.

Ms.Bruna only has a bullet hole in her head. Why not leave her signature? What did we do to make her kill another family member of ours? It doesn't matter now, she has cut the thread that was keeping me sane.

"Giuro che quando troverò la puttana, farò peggio della morte." (I swear, when I find the bitch, i'll do worse than death). I feel someone drop down in front of me, by the hand placed over Ms.Bruna I know it's my father. "Amber, tell me everything." I kiss Bruna on her hand and go in the meeting room.

"Dash is missing." I hear the faint voice of Aubrei speak out from the door. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. It's wrong for me to suspect her, I know she wouldn't do anything like this. But she didn't go outside those 20 minutes she was gone, I checked. I was about to go find her then but Caleb called for me.

She couldn't have changed clothes and done this in 20 minutes. Only a trained assassin could do that.

"Where did you go, Aubrei?" She gives me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"Those 20 minutes you left me at the party, where did you go? I won't ask again." I say harshly but I need to know.

"I went into a room along with my mother, Roman, and my cousin. Roman wanted to apologize for what happened all those years ago, he said as long as I remain by your side, he will never frighten us again." I see the hurt and tears in her eyes. "You think I could've done this? To Ms.Bruna? Why would I want to hurt someone? Especially someone who was like a mother to you. There's a lot of things I would do. But this? I would never. So fuck you, Luca." She spits out before slamming the door shut.

Fucking shit.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Reign

I'm a hypocrite but i'm not stupid, someone in this house killed her and kidnapped Dash. I'm gonna find out who did it and why they're pinning the blame on Riley.

And to think I was actually going to tell him. But of course something tragic happens.

I walk back in the closet and continue to pack my bag. Ignoring the presence that's sitting on the bed. "Where are you going?"

I keep my mouth shut, not sparing him a glance. He snatches the bag away from me. It pisses me off but I keep my cool. "Give me my bag."

"No, just because we had one argument you're gonna leave?"

"One argument? Luca, you think I killed Ms.Bruna, that's not just one fucking argument!" He doesn't say anything. "Why? Why do you think I killed her? Do you think I would have my own dog taken?"

"Aubrei-"

"What?! Do I need to be beaten again for you to believe me?!" I push his chest.