{10} Premium

Luca

a sum added to an ordinary price or charge.

"So you shot her but it only grazed?" I look over at Kian and nod.

"Did you not want to kill her?" Des asks.

"Are you saying I let her escape?" I give him a questionable look.

"No but, I know you could have made that shot if you really wanted to."

"This is different, she's a skilled assassin."

That being said I made sure extra security was here at the club tonight.

"I don't think we need all these guards babe, it'll be wasting money. I have a feeling the bitch won't be here tonight." Amber says while rubbing my thigh.

"Aye Polly Pocket stop trying to ease your way into some dick, you look desperate," Ameer says giving her a side eye.

I see her cheeks turn red and she mumbles I wasn't but I know she was.

"Anyways, Javier is coming tonight for his birthday so make sure he's well taken care of." She nods, "But don't send Kayla I don't want anything to pop off between those two tonight."

"That won't be a problem Kayla called in," She says getting up and walking towards the door.

"So who's here?"

"Replacement." Is all I hear before she leaves.

2 hours later the club is filled and I can see Javier having the time of his life. He goes onto the stage and starts to shout out random people and I laugh.

"Ameer when do you leave for Busan and how long will you be there?" I ask him.

"In three days and about two months." He says sipping his glass. He's going to find something and someone for my dad. There's no telling what my dad wants him to get.

Oliver walks over and hugs him, "I'll miss you brother." He starts leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

"If you want to have kids I suggest you get the fuck away from me." He says pushing Oliver away.

"So mean- Oh shit there's a fight!" He walks closer towards the window.

I hear a scream and loud commotion come from the window."Who is it?" Desmond asks.

"Two guards, a guy and one of the girls." He says. I get up to look out the window and see that the girl is Aubrei.

What the fuck is she doing here?

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Reign

"Sir please do not touch the waitresses." I tell the drunken fuck, who keeps putting his hands on my ass.

"How about we go to the back and have some fun." He says blowing his alcoholic breath in my face and pulling me closer.

"No, now will you please let me go I have other customers to serve." I try to walk away but he yanks my arm back and I feel the gash open and start to leak out blood. I grab the pocket knife hidden in my sleeve and put it in his hand. Idiot doesn't even notice, while he's still trying to feel up on me I rip my sleeve some more out of the camera's eye. It's so crowded in here that if I was to kill this man they would think he's just passed out. Looking at my hand seeing enough blood on it, I put some on his hand and make sure to put some on the knife.