{48} Respite

Luca
❤️‍🔥

a short period of rest or relief from something difficult or unpleasant.

A few weeks later.

"Do I really have to wear this blindfold the whole way?"

"Yes you do, now sit back." She tells me pushing my shoulder back against the seat.

"That hurts." I rub my shoulder.

"It did not." She argues.

The car finally comes to a stop 40 minutes later. My door opens and i'm yanked out the car. "Damn, amore." She laughs and apologizes. I reach for the blindfold and she smacks my hand away. "Why are you being aggressive?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just excited. Stand right here." She comes behind me and unties the blindfold. "Okay, ta-da."

I look and see our private jet. "Where you taking me?" I ask pulling her around in front of me.

"Wherever you wanna go." She wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm supposed to spoil you."

"We spoil each other." She puckers her lips and I lean down kissing them.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No this is about you, baby."

I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. "Fuck it. Let's go to Hawaii." I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. She yelps and laugh.

"Don't drop me!" She yells at me as I walk to the stairs of the jet.

"Hurry up! I'm trying to get my vacation on too." My face drops once I see who's at the top of the stairs.

No.

What the hell is he doing here?

"This is a joke, right?" I stand Aubrei back on her feet and she gives me a sly look. "Babe, no."

"I'm sorry. Don't get mad." She grabs my hand. "I thought we all could use a vacation." She smiles.

"We all?" I question and on cue Des stands right beside Oliver.

"You didn't really think you were going anywhere without us, did you?" He snorts. "How embarrassing that is."

I sigh and look back at my girlfriend. "They won't bother us at the resort." She stands in front of me and I place my hands on her hips.

"I hope not cause I want you all to myself."

"And you will, any way you want." She teases bringing her lips closer to mine.

"Ughh! Can y'all not wait till where we going? Gosh! Horny fucks." Ameer says turning back to the jet.

~

This has been the loudest 13 hour flight.

Grateful that everyone was tired when we landed. So we called it a night and went to our rooms.

I look around 5-star room and wonder how she paid for this. She didn't use card I gave her, she barely ever uses it.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

Aubrei planned a lot last minute, from breakfast, to dinner, and luaus. Now we're at karaoke for some reason.

"Fuck y'all. I can sing." I say aloud.

"Shiddd." Ameer drags out.

"Don't listen to them baby, your voice is heavenly." Aubrei kisses my cheek. "They're all some haters."