{26} Bizarre

Reign

very strange or unusual, especially so as to cause interest or amusement.

"Reign, when everything goes to shit follow Nick's orders. He will lead you and most likely Luca through a hallway, in this hallway there's 4 doors, two on each side. In the second door on the right side, is where your weapons will be." Dad tells me over the burner phone. "Only go for them, if you're surrounded by more than six."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

Six guys. Exactly. Two of them carry assault rifles and the other four only carry melee weapons, since we removed all the other ones.

"Aubrei, get into that room." He points at the first door on the right.

"No i'm stay-"

"Now is not the time, baby." He swiftly moves his eyes up to the left corner. That's when I see him, the assassin in training, Messiah. He's peeking through the ceiling tile, waiting for the right moment. "Go." He shoves me into the room and close the door. I hear the ruckus outside the room.

I look around the room for a weapon, anything really. There's an air vent that only has two screws in it, I take off my hells and climb up on the desk to try and reach it. "And what do you think you're doing?" I hear someone say, voice laced with a Russian accent.

I turn around and face him, "It's kinda hot, so I was trying to get some air." I climb down from the desk, I already know where this is about to go.

"You look familiar, ah! You're Luca's play toy." He smirks. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind to share."

Ex-squeeze-me.

"Actually he's my play toy." He walks closer and yanks me to him, while he's doing that I have already grabbed his gun and blade. I put the gun to the side of his head and he grins.

He throws his head into nose and I feel the blood start to pour out instantly. Well damn. He knocks the gun out of my hand and I kick him in his Johnny. He leans forward , I grab his head and smash it into the desk repeatedly. I pick up the gun and put a bullet straight through his heart.

There's a loud boom outside the door, the sound of that would most likely be caused by a small grenade. I grab one of my heels and put it on his face collecting some blood. I feel someone behind but there's no one, instead there's a camera in top right corner of the room.

Oh no.

Fuck, how could I be so stupid. I need to think fast.

I grab a chair from the table then remove the camera and one of the ceiling tiles. Yeah, that's big enough for a body to fit through. I take the gun and shoot him in the chest again. Getting the blade dragging it across his neck and carve Riley into his forehead, I rip part of his cotton shirt to wipe any fingerprints of the weapons and put them back in his hostlers.

Now the story is,

He came from the side door and started to attack me, I kicked him in his dick and kicked him again in his face. That's where the blood from my shoe comes from, then out of nowhere a girl a.k.a Riley pulls him off of me and kills him. Then she climbs through the ceiling.