{52} Ultimatum

Reign

a final demand or statement of terms, the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations.

"I'm sorry." I say as I put three bullets in his chest. He falls to the ground, his eyes stay on me until they close. I grab the folder and look down at my ring, removing it and placing it in his pocket. Shaking the thought, I grab his phone and text Nick to meet him here.

While waiting I check the folder and see it's not me but a picture of the girl who was faking to be me, a few months ago.

What have I done?

Anya Kozlov. The name reads. She lied to us about who she is. Maybe she is just like me.

Tires can be heard screeching outside, I take another look at Luca and leave.

I don't know where i'm going, I just need to leave. I drive to a city an hour away. I go to a CVS and get a few things before finding a hotel to stay in. Checking in and finding my room the first thing I do is shower. Looking at the bag on the bathroom counter, I grab the box on the inside.

Clear blue pregnancy tests.

I scoff at myself for even buying these. There's just no way.

Better hope you're not pregnant.

I take a deep breath before peeing on the stick. I put the cap back on and sit it on the counter, flipped over.

Now we wait.

You really better hope you're not pregnant. What will the outcome be? You're 22 years old and know nothing about taking care of a child. The child will be fatherless. What does a assassin look like taking care of a child?

An idiot.

Exactly.

I grab the test and flip it over.

Positive.

I panic and throw it across the room. "No, that can't be right." I laugh awkwardly to myself, and go pick the test up.

It really does say positive.

"Yeah, you're a fucking idiot, Reign. You get knocked up by someone you killed. Congratulations." I say looking into the mirror at myself.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

3 days later.

I park at my dads house judging by the cars here, my brothers are here too.

I walk into the house and Dina, Messiah, and my brothers are all here. I see the look on their faces and look away.

I did that.

I put those looks there.

I walk into my dads office. Of course he's not in here. Which pisses me off. Grabbing the closest thing to me, I throw it across the room and start to lash out at everything in here.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Dina

My poor child.